GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Thu 21/09/06 at 12:53
Regular
"..."
I nearly fell off my chair when I saw Notts County's result, especially when you consider they rested 7 first team players...
Thu 21/09/06 at 09:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A few shocks in the Carling Cup last night Notts County beating Middlesborough away and Chesterfield beating Man City at home.

A good night for the midlands teams!
Wed 20/09/06 at 22:13
Regular
"..."
hippyman wrote:
> (psst - is that you Congy?)

(Yes)

But shhhhh... don't tell anyone...
Wed 20/09/06 at 22:13
Regular
"..."
hippyman wrote:

(Yes)

Wed 20/09/06 at 22:08
Regular
"..."
hippyman wrote:

(Yes)

Tue 19/09/06 at 16:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well 1 point from the last 2 games is very disappointing and yet another penalty missed.

Still we're 5 points into promotion after 9 games so can't grumble really!
Tue 19/09/06 at 14:58
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
(psst - is that you Congy?)

Interesting news about Peterborough. The gas still have board room problems. Just one of the many things we've got going on - defence problems, midfield problems, money problems, forward problems (hopefully that's sorted now we have Lambert), fan problems...

Still annoyed that we drew saturday with less than 10 seconds on the clock...

Looking forward to see who Mr Alexander will be buying in January then...
Tue 19/09/06 at 12:51
Regular
"..."
Hmm, seems that these are interesting times to be involved with Peterborough United, not only were those of us working for the club delighted to get on Sky One, thanks to Big Ron Manager, but the club now have a new chairman. A 30 year old Irish millionaire, who made his money from foreign property and has always wanted to invest in a football club.

He plans to have bought out existing owner Barry Fry before the end of the season, which is being held up by a slight hitch, due to the club not owning their London Road ground and the owners have a contract which states they will only let Posh play there as long as they are owned by Barry Fry.

He's aiming to take the club to the Premiership within 7 years, have a brand new shiny all-seater stadium within the next three years and, more immediately, boss Keith Alexander will get a transfer budget when the window re-iopens in January which could be as much as £6million, a ridiculous figure for a league 2 side...
Sat 16/09/06 at 17:26
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Loud cursing was heard from my bedroom this evening. 1-0 most of the match then conceeded 10 seconds before the FT whistle.

1-1 draw with Darlington - drops us Gasheads down to 17th(ish)
Thu 14/09/06 at 20:52
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Southend Vs Norwich
I think this one might have made it into my top 10 list of games (if I had a list).

1-0 Southend Score, Freddy Eastwood finishing off a good move with a goal.
This seems to spark something into the Norwich side...
1-1
1-2
1-3
Arghhhhh Norwich have been putting them in the back of the net and keep putting pressure on the Southend defence...

Cue chants of "Easy Easy", "Championship your having a laugh" and "One nil up and you've *messed* it up" from the travelling Norwich supporters.

Steve Tilson makes a triple substitution
Off goes Billy Paynter (Striker), Jamal Campbell-Ryce (Winger) and Luke Guttridge (Midfield Central)
On come Hooper (Striker/Att Mid), Harrold (Striker) & Hunt (Right Back/Defence + Midfield Utility Man).

The 3 up front starts to pay off almost immediately
Harrold winning 90% of the balls in the air that were previously being lost.
Southend Free kick on the edge of the penalty area (thinking, let the left back Hammel take it please, he's gone close to scoring from them in previous games). He takes it, Bang, back of the net
2-3

Southends new found drive fuelled by the roars of the crowd find us putting pressure on the Norwich Goal again and again.
Time running out and it wasn't looking like the third goal was coming.
They get a free kick in a dangerous area and miss with not long to go in injury time.
Southend pile back up the field in a good attacking move
loads of bodies in the area, one takes a hard shot which the keeper parries straight to the feet of Mark Gower who doesn't hesitate and slots it into the free area of the net.
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal
the crowd erupt in noise
Its all over 3-3 what a comeback

Another valuable point to add to the collection, hopefully we will be able to stay up in the Championship this season.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.