GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Thu 14/09/06 at 11:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Torquay and Rovers had a feisty 0-0 draw. I was NOT impressed

:(
Wed 13/09/06 at 11:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
hippyman wrote:

> I was watching Sky Sports News last night. All results weent
> against me.

Me too but all the other results in League 1 went for me - Tranmere and Port Vale both lost as well so no ground gained on us although a win would have put us 6 points clear at the top.

Derby won 1-0 away at Wolves though :(
Wed 13/09/06 at 10:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I was watching Sky Sports News last night. All results weent against me. Yeovil drew (wanted them to win) Bristol City won and Swindon won. The Notts Forest lost 2-0. Can't help but follow the Forest - all these years with you posting about them :D

Sorry Smeds - at least you are still top of the League.

And of course, the clash of Atkins with us is taking place tonight. Wonder if he's already painted the away dressing room grey?
Wed 13/09/06 at 09:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Smedlos wrote:

> At home to Oldham tomorrow night, it looks like Cullip and
> Curtis will be out for some time and definately for tomorrows
> match so the defence needs some work on it to shore it up
> although I think we should win.

One word - poor.
Tue 12/09/06 at 15:32
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Our new striker could play on Saturday as it was against his old club and there was a stupid clause in there somewhere. Haldane got injured, so I just hope he'll be back to get one over on Atkins, as he's the manager that suppressed him for two seasons. One hell of a player though!

Note to Torquay Fans
I'm sorry if I upset any Torquay fans here, but just be wary of Atkins. He started well for both Oxford and my beloved Rovers (;P) but it will go downhill quickly. I hope he works out for you though, you really deserve to go up.
Mon 11/09/06 at 15:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
He seems to be OK which is good as with Tyson out for 4 months we need a good striker.

I just hope Cullip and Curtis aren't out for very long as if they are the back will be severely weakened.
Mon 11/09/06 at 14:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hows Agogo settling in?

Hypocritcal fans at the Mem "we should have kept him..."

Only the home match before that, "lets get rid of the waste of space..."

Beginning to sound like city fans (sorry Rudie)
Mon 11/09/06 at 09:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest managed to snatch a late victory away to Yeovil although we picked up 2 injuries to Cullip and Curtis which isn't good.

We were lucky really although Paul Smith in goal had another great game to keep yet another clean sheet - only 2 goals conceeded in 7 league matches so far!

At home to Oldham tomorrow night, it looks like Cullip and Curtis will be out for some time and definately for tomorrows match so the defence needs some work on it to shore it up although I think we should win.
Sun 10/09/06 at 11:07
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Yesterday a dissapointing 0-0 draw at home to Rochdale. 2 wins, 1 draw and the rest losses. The board unrest is really showing in the players.

Torquay wednesday night - hopefully Haldane would have recovered from the injury by then as it would be nice for him to get one over on Ian Atkins. :P And at least now we can play Rickie Lambert!
Sat 02/09/06 at 13:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chesterfield at home today should be a win anything less would be a bad result for us.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.