GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Sun 27/08/06 at 16:00
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Not bad 2 home wins, 3 away losses. Home performances have been good and by all accounts the away ones haven't been that bad either.
Went to the Leicester (the only ground I've been to where the referees added time anouncement is sponsored) a draw would have been a good result given both teams performances on the day.

next up Sheffield Wednesday & Norwich at home.
Tue 22/08/06 at 13:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
My thoughts exactly.

Gives us more time to concentrate on the league (bet you've never heard that one before :D)
Tue 22/08/06 at 12:28
Regular
"..."
Bah. Who needs the league cup anyway?
Mon 21/08/06 at 13:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It's on Sky as well so I'll be able to watch it live instead of listening to it on the radio (maybe in the pub I'll have to see :D).

They've made a fair start 4 points from 4 matches but I just hope from Forests sake they don't have the attitude that they're the underdogs and 25 years ago while they were struggling to get back up the non league divisions we were winning the European Cup twice and decide to "go for it" against the former big boys of English football.

If that happens I think they'll give us a tough game and like you say after such a good start a defeat tonight would put a big dent in the teams confidence and morale.

Another good thing to come out of the Brighton game was that we won even after going behind which will have done our confidence a world of good and 1 goal conceded in 4 matches is a great record, I think Smith will put his howler behind him and get on with keeping another clean sheet.

Huddersfield at the weekend it'll be a tough game as they've made a pretty good start but I thought we'd struggle at Blackpool and Northampton and we came out of both games with wins so I'm positive we can get at least a point and maybe all three.

No match Bank Holiday Monday so after that it's a local Derby with Chesterfield which will test our defense as they've got 10 goals in 4 games, last season was a 0-0 draw so hopefully this year we'll have a few goals and hopefully a win.
Mon 21/08/06 at 13:17
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> Great 2-1 win for Forest 4 from 4 now and they managed to score a
> penalty as well!

Just hoping things go according to plan against Accrington tonight, being on the wrong side of a cup upset could be a real downer.

Hoping and praying it doesn't go to penalties :-s
Sat 19/08/06 at 17:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great 2-1 win for Forest 4 from 4 now and they managed to score a penalty as well!
Fri 18/08/06 at 21:06
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Sunderland at home tommorow, should be interesting.
Didn't see the last 2 away games so can't really be sure how we are playing at the moment.
Fri 18/08/06 at 15:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Brighton at home tomorrow lets see if we can make it 4 wins from 4.
Sat 12/08/06 at 16:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great win for Forest 1-0 over Northampton. 3 wins from 3 and 2 of them away and not conceded a goal yet.

Last season our second away win was in February so we're doing a bit better than last season :D

Should have had at least one more goal in the last 20 minutes but with the amount of chances we had it could have been 3 or 4.
Fri 11/08/06 at 16:05
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Two promotions in a row and hoping to stay clear of relegation in the championship. Southend played well against Stoke 1st game and played well against Palace. Freddy Eastwood will be scoring alot this season and could even make a claim for England (i hope).
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.