GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Thu 18/10/07 at 15:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Disaster for England and Scotland in the Euro qualifiers. England need results to go their way and Scotland will probably have to beat Italy to get through.

It seems likely that none of the home nations will make it into the Euro Championships.
Thu 18/10/07 at 15:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Scotland predictably bottled it.
I've said all along that I wont mind England not qualifying as long as McLaren goes before the World Cup.
Mon 22/10/07 at 15:29
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Grandprix wrote:
> Disaster for England and Scotland in the Euro qualifiers. England
> need results to go their way and Scotland will probably have to
> beat Italy to get through.
>
> It seems likely that none of the home nations will make it into
> the Euro Championships.
> Too bad for them. hahahahaha see ya lata people.
Mon 22/10/07 at 15:30
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Smedlos wrote:
> Chat about football!
> ya let's chat about football who's with me.anybody please.
Mon 22/10/07 at 15:32
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Nin wrote:
> Scotland predictably bottled it.
> I've said all along that I wont mind England not qualifying as
> long as McLaren goes before the World Cup.
> why does McLaren have to be in first instead of england getting in before McLaren.
Mon 22/10/07 at 20:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest 0-0 draw at the weekend disappointing really I thought we'd have beaten Doncaster.

Still got a game in hand though.
Tue 23/10/07 at 02:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Spurs lose again. As much as i like Jol (and i dont even support Tottenham), i think he's finished now and will be gone by the end of the week. It's one thing to be in the relegation zone after 4 games, its something else when you're there after 10 and dont show any signs of getting out.
Mon 05/11/07 at 09:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The gas lost 2-0 at home to Bournemout after a shocking display from the team. I sasly admit I joined in the "what a load of rubbish" chant with most of the other gasheads. 10 games without a win and we haven't even won at home this season.

I elected not to get a season tcket this year as I was off t uni. But since I've come back, I've been paying full price tickets. £17 a match to see your team pull out some poor performances in this League against, quite frankly, rubbish sides (not Forest or Leeds - they ought to be above this league) is a joke.

Worked out already I have spent over £125 on match day tickets to watch a team without passion. I can't afford to go until they start winning again.
Mon 19/11/07 at 21:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest have gone well in the last few weeks and have stormed into the automatic promotion places.

Let's hope we can continue and put some daylight between us and the play off pack.
Wed 28/11/07 at 19:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest still going well and into the second round of the FA Cup, good to see we've kept up our form.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.