GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Fri 29/09/06 at 15:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Chester away tomorrow. Hope our new Walker (James walker, Charlton reserves/England U21 striker) we have on loan starts.

Any way this thread could become sticky? It's just we all seem to support non-premiership teams.
Thu 28/09/06 at 17:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
But City are only 2 places below you - I hope they don't go top...
Thu 28/09/06 at 14:27
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> 1-1 draw was a good result especially after going behind after
> just 12 seconds!

Indeed. At least we broke our goal duck...and we're still top o' t' league. :-)
Thu 28/09/06 at 09:24
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
1-0 down in the 18th minute due to a penalty decision. Should have had a penalty ourselves in the second half because it was exactly the same tackle in exactly the same place, just the decision would have been for us. Makes me cross when that happens.

But 2 goals in a minute from Richard Walker caused us to win the game! Yay! finally made our points into double figures.

Stil 18th though... :(
Wed 27/09/06 at 14:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
1-1 draw was a good result especially after going behind after just 12 seconds!

At home to Swansea on Saturday will be tough but I think (and hope!) that we get a win to get our season going again.
Tue 26/09/06 at 16:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Port Vale away tonight will be a tough game although they have trailed off over the last few games (well Forest haven't been very good as well!).

I'd be happy with a draw.
Mon 25/09/06 at 09:47
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hereford Wednesday night. Can't expect a win. Annoying because we play good football - but just don't do the simple thing and put it in the net. We could win 10-0 easily if we converted about 50% of our chances.

But instead we muck up and then concede on the counter attack :(
Sun 24/09/06 at 21:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
0-0 away to Tranmere can't complain really.

Still top of the league.
Sun 24/09/06 at 16:45
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The Gas lost to Walsall yesterday - fifth league loss in 10 games. 2-1 loss!!!

Chairman...manager(s) and some players HAVE TO GO!
Thu 21/09/06 at 13:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I thought Derby were going to pull off an amazing comeback last night.

3-0 down after 74 minutes and they took it to extra time before losing 8-7 on penalties - HA HA!!!!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.