GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Sat 19/08/06 at 21:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The longest 9 inning game in history as well apparently and if you add that and the other game they played yesterday they also beat the record for the longest 18 inning game to

10-5 to the Yanks as well at the moment, me thinks it won't be staying like that in the next 3 innings.

and it didn't, ended 13-5 to the Yanks for their 3rd straight win over the scum. 13 Walks from the scum to, very poor pitch location, only needed the 10 hits and Yanks were given the rest. Just two more and i can get the broom out
Sat 19/08/06 at 17:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
14-11 that was some game!
Sat 19/08/06 at 12:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hahaha damnnnn Yankees absolutely owned the Red Sox last night in the day night games, 26 runs off 34 hits in total. Bring the lumber Yanks and also bring your brooms, i want 3 more wins, it's Sweeeeep time
Thu 17/08/06 at 13:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Poor 3-8 loss to Tampa Bay last night for the Jays hopefully they'll get a result tonight.

7.5 games behind now they can't seem to eat much into it at the minute.
Thu 17/08/06 at 11:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well Lidle had a good outing, unfortunately the Yankees left their bats in the dugout. Boston picking up a game back, booooo. Ah well we still have 2 in hand
Wed 16/08/06 at 21:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Brewers vs Pirates duel seems to have come to a close, 13th inning and Brewers 5-2 up now with one out and 2 men still on base. Money's worth for the fans there.

Yup 5-2 it ended, unlucky Pirates garghhhhh

Anyway, let's go Lidle, Let's Go Yankees!!
Mon 14/08/06 at 14:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Good game on five last night. Schmidt and Maddux both pitched great games. Maddux only made 68 pitches in 8 innings. Dodgers won in the 10th with a walk off homer with the scores at 0-0.
Mon 14/08/06 at 11:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
.....and then lose 5-0 to Minnesota.

Ah well!
Sat 12/08/06 at 14:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Jays 7-1 win over Minnesota last night 7 games behind now so gradually catching up but I think it's unlikely they'll have time to catch Boston and the Yankees.
Thu 10/08/06 at 15:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Been quite alot of blown saves in the past fortnight, quite strange.

Nice to see Abreu break his Homer slump and hit one last night to
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.