GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Thu 10/08/06 at 15:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A few days like yesterday and Toronto could well be back in the race. They won, Boston blew a lead with Papelbon coming in to close and the White Sox losing, although that was close.

I'm seriously considering getting NASN for the start of next season. Sunday and Wednesday isn't enough baseball and Wednesday isn't even live anymore.
Tue 08/08/06 at 20:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well the chance of Hulk Hogan competing at Summerslam ....... :)

Jays won 8-1 against Baltimore last night 9 games behind now.
Tue 08/08/06 at 20:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-D
Tue 08/08/06 at 13:02
Regular
"..."
Didn't this used to be the WWE Forum Longest Thread? :-D
Tue 08/08/06 at 11:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea the Yanks have 5 games with the Sox soon as well but i still can't see them slumping though i'd love it if they did, especially not with Big Papi continuing on form saving them in the clutch
Mon 07/08/06 at 15:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You'd like to see the Red Sox slump though? Toronto have the team to put a run together and I assume they have a few games against the Red Sox left. A sweep and a little run and they might be in with a shout.
Mon 07/08/06 at 11:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That would mean the Red Sox or Yanks having a hell of a slump and i don't see that happening
Sun 06/08/06 at 22:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The major problem with the Blue Jays is that they are stuck in the same division as the Yankees and the Red Sox. Still, a decent run and the Blue Jays might have an outside chance of the wild card.
Sun 06/08/06 at 21:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Am a Blue Jays fan myself after going to Toronto in 1997 and seeing them play Boston Red Sox.

Not playing too well at the minute after a good start and are 9.5 games from the top of their league and I can't see them clawing their way back either.
Thu 03/08/06 at 22:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mets sign Reyes to a new 4 year contract, good thing for them. Pah :-D

Yankees new members looking very good so far, Lidle making an impressive debut against the Blue Jays with 6 innings of 1 run ball. Wilson got two RBI's and Abreu had 3 hits. Looks like the Yankees carrying on the trend of bringing the awesome after the All-Star game, shall be even better once Cano and Matsui come back from injury, gots to love a good bit of Godzilla destroying Boston.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.