GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Thu 03/08/06 at 11:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe just read the write up on it, sure does sound like some weird slide. Nice to see Craig Wilson having a good debut going 2 for 4 and of course Wang keeping the great pitching going especially in those conditions. It's nice to see as well he can get it done in a pressure situation with those bases loaded, shattered bat 3rd out.
Thu 03/08/06 at 10:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's on nice and early in the day.....in America :-D
Thu 03/08/06 at 03:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, Jeff Weaver continues to be rubbish.

That was some slide by A-Rod.
Thu 03/08/06 at 02:52
Regular
Ryan Howard And David Ortiz have really impressed me this year, the home run derby was quite a show, glad i watched that.

Pity they dont put baseball on earlier in the day, maybe then people would actually watch it rather than the cricket.
Tue 01/08/06 at 22:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Geez they'll give praise for anything nowadays :-D

Indeed, heard him mention his knees many times in the past. I could never play catcher with my knees, quite an exhausting position, they have all my respect. I'll stick to pitching, 2nd Base and Right Field
Tue 01/08/06 at 22:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Apparently so. Everyone was congratulating him. I'm not surprised he quit the game as he could hardly run from the footage they showed. Bad knees for playing many years as catcher I believe.
Tue 01/08/06 at 22:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They have accolades for that? :-D
Tue 01/08/06 at 22:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He was too busy soaking up the accolades after his final appearance as a GB international baseball player.
Tue 01/08/06 at 22:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm surprised you managed to hear that from the grinded teeth he probably said that through
Tue 01/08/06 at 22:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Josh admitted on Sunday night that the Yankees have been the best team in terms of toughing out results.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.