GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Wed 30/08/06 at 22:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And the Yanks beat the Tigers with another excellent pitching performance from Wang so Boston can fall further behind
Wed 30/08/06 at 22:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't really like the injury excuse. I just think they aren't playing that well. Only 2 wins in their last 10 and currently losing to Oakland with their ace, Schilling, on the mound.
Wed 30/08/06 at 15:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That and injuries have hit the team and unlike the Yankees who battled through their problems the Red Sox are just folding like a pack of cards. Even Manny has taken his obligatory *i don't feel like playing* sick days.
Wed 30/08/06 at 14:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It seems like the 5 game sweep to the Yankees has demoralised the Red Sox. They are on such poor form.

I really can't pick a winner of the World Series at the moment.
Thu 24/08/06 at 16:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Speaking of choking, geez what happened to the Royals last night, i left it looking at them with a 9 run lead in the 1st inning and they lose 15-13 i think it was with a 4 run Cleveland 9th inning which took it to extras.

Wang getting his 15th win of the season with another superb performance, if only we had 4 more of him
Wed 23/08/06 at 17:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well we have 4 more games with them this season i think, if we win 2 of those then yes they're out as i can't see us dropping enough games for them to claw it back otherwise especially as we're now in the time of the year where the Yankees turn it up and Boston choke
Wed 23/08/06 at 17:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Do you reckon, unbiasedly, that Boston are now out of the postseason?
Tue 22/08/06 at 12:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D
Mon 21/08/06 at 11:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hoho, unlucky Papelbon you choked like an Englishman from 12 yards, though to be fair you did have the very definition of clutch with Jeter at the plate. Good old Giambi as well with the go ahead run in the 10th, fine year ex-juicer, fine year.

Get the brooms out for tonight!!!!!
Mon 21/08/06 at 02:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There should be some cracking races heading into the last part of the season.

It's a shame the Yankee V Red Sox game tonight is having a rain delay. It was just warming up with the Yankee batters forcing Schilling to pitch a lot and the Red Sox already on the board.

I reckon they'll be a lot more runs if the 45 minute delay is correct. Pitching is difficult enough without having to stop and start.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.