GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Sat 22/09/07 at 13:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A disappointing loss in the end for the Yankees. They did all the hard work by getting 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th.
Sat 22/09/07 at 14:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea it's a shame after doing all that hard work to get level we couldn't finish it off, we had plenty of chances to before Bruney of course screwed it up as always
Sat 22/09/07 at 23:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
another 75 cents earned in poker, 189th out of 11,924.

Yankees giving me another heart attack at the moment
Sun 23/09/07 at 02:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What a crazy game, think it lasted 6 hours or something. Melky coming through in the clutch though twice, on both the defensive and offensive ends. Farnsworthless NEEDS to get traded in post-season
Sun 23/09/07 at 23:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Yankees edge closer again. They are almost certain of the Wild Card now too.

The Indians win their division and the Angels are pretty certain to win their one so the postseason is starting to take shape.
Mon 24/09/07 at 13:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup just 2 games to win now to be sure of the wild card and that's if Detroit wins all their remaining games. Hopefully Cleveland can keep on their streak too and get a better record than Anaheim so we won't have to play the Angels in the first round.
Tue 25/09/07 at 14:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No more extra games now. The Yankees have to win 2 more than the Red Sox to pinch the division seeing as a Detroit defeat pretty much ends their hopes of the Wild Card.
Tue 25/09/07 at 15:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea Detroit need to win all their games and we need to lose all ours so i can't see that happening. Think the Division is beyond us now, still we have no business challenging for it, let alone the playoffs after the start we had.
Wed 26/09/07 at 14:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I hate Bruney!!! he's more useless than Farnsworth is and that takes some doing. Why Joe keeps putting that idiot in i don't know.
Thu 27/09/07 at 13:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, well they've made it into the playoffs. The division looks gone now but that's the American League representatives in. Just the NL to sort out.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.