GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Tue 16/10/07 at 14:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't remember seeing a run of 21 wins from 22 games since I started watching baseball. It's an incredible run.

Boston are praying for rain, which is forecast in Cleveland, because they want Beckett to pitch on full rest, rather than on short rest. It'll either be Wakefield tonight or Beckett on Wednesday if it's rained out I guess.
Tue 16/10/07 at 13:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i saw it on the Sunday programme quite a naughty little take out there.

Is anyone going to be able to stop the Rockies? That's an immense run.

Go go Indians with your crappy bug infested city
Fri 12/10/07 at 23:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There was a video of the interference call on MLB.com. The Arizona fans didn't take it very well.
Fri 12/10/07 at 22:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Still there last i heard unfortunately.

Didn't see the interference thing so can't comment
Fri 12/10/07 at 16:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Rockies win game 1 against Arizona. I don't fully understand the interference rule but I'd say there was interference in that play. The fielder moved well off the bag to make the double play.

Has Torre gone or is he still there? There seems to be a lot of talk about a replacement but not that he has gone.
Wed 10/10/07 at 15:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Pitching has been an issue for a while and throwing money at Clemens isn't going to make the problem go away.

I heard last night that Rivera was going to test the free agent market. I doubt he'll leave the Yankees but still a concern.
Tue 09/10/07 at 17:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They'd be idiots to let A-Rod go as although the man's a playoff choke artist if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have even been in it to begin with.

Torre on the other hand is a fricking moron and needs to be booted out as quickly as possible. Picking a pitcher on 3 day's rest is stupid enough but especially when we have 2 pitchers who are perfectly good able to play. Wang already had a knock on his confidence from Game 1, why rush him back. The guy is clueless about pitching, sack him and bring someone who actually has a clue in. Also i know Steinbrenner and Cashman are looking to cut the payroll but they should throw silly money at Santana
Tue 09/10/07 at 14:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, they managed to drag it out for another day at least. I guess the problem was the starters. Wang didn't pitch great in game 1 or game 4, Pettitte was exceptional but Clemens was too banged up.

Will it be the last game for Torre and A-Rod at the Yankees?
Sun 07/10/07 at 14:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i would have thought the Phillies would have coasted through given their momentum. Ah well, time for the Yankees offence TO WAKE UP tonight
Sun 07/10/07 at 14:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Arizona V Colorado for a place in the World Series. I never would have guessed that. Out of the 4 teams, I would have thought the Phillies but there you go.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.