GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Sun 28/10/07 at 23:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Urgh, just when you thought the Rockies were showing some fight, they go and give it away in the very next inning.

It's such a shame as I really want to see a really competitive World Series with nerves jangling in game 7.
Fri 26/10/07 at 15:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A much better performance from the Rockies but they still couldn't get the win. Rockies will probably have to sweep at Coors Field to stand any chance of winning the World Series.
Thu 25/10/07 at 15:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
gone cold? Seems like they've gone arctic
Thu 25/10/07 at 15:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Game 1 was a bit of a blowout. Disappointing but as long as the Rockies can take Game 2, we might see a close series.
Tue 23/10/07 at 15:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Red Sox V Rockies then. All we can really hope for is that the Rockies haven't gone cold after their long wait for a game.
Fri 19/10/07 at 16:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Nope, it was definitely not rained off. There was definitely a break in the middle of the series despite the fact they were still in Cleveland for a 3 game set, it was just over 4 days.

Cleveland couldn't get much off Beckett again so it's back to Boston.
Fri 19/10/07 at 15:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Think it was rained off, i haven't really been following it, i just check the scores of each game and hope Cleveland get through
Thu 18/10/07 at 22:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That was the weird thing though. There was no live game on Wednesday. Why would they take a break in the middle of a series? Oh well, Cleveland have to beat Beckett to get into the World Series.
Thu 18/10/07 at 22:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Works out best for the Yankees, they can get rid of Torre while still showing the players that are faithful to him that they tried their best.

How convenient of Channel 5 to not show the Indians vs Red Sox game and instead showed Game 4 of the Rockies series. Bah
Thu 18/10/07 at 22:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Yankees offered Torre a new contract, which he rejected. I must admit, I'm a bit surprised that first they offered him a contract and second that he rejected the contract, which was something like $5m with an extra $3m possible for reaching the World Series.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.