GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Fri 28/09/07 at 13:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Back to 2 games now after a tight pitcher's duel with Kazmir and Hughes and the Boston loss. Nice to see Alberto Gonzalez, heard alot of good things about him.
Fri 28/09/07 at 00:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea typical jerkwad Bonds reply. I don't believe for a second he did it clean, your feet don't grow two sizes and your head doesn't get bigger just from working out like he said.

JUICEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thu 27/09/07 at 17:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Bonds response was 'he's an idiot' I think the article said.

I'd still like to believe the record is genuine and innocent until proven guilty but he really isn't doing himself any favours.
Thu 27/09/07 at 17:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
In other news Marc Ecko is my new hero after buying the 756th home run ball from the guy who caught it. He held a vote on his website of what to do with the ball and now it's going to be branded with an asterisk before it goes to Cooperstown. Happy days :-D
Thu 27/09/07 at 15:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I don't really see the closeness of the NL as a sign that there are stronger teams and it's all evenly matched, i just think they're as average as each other and that's why it's so close. If the Yanks or Red Sox get into the finals then they should beat up on whoever gets in to face them
Thu 27/09/07 at 14:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Do you think that an American League team should win the World Series this year? With all the NL races going to the wire, it would seem that a lot of the NL teams are closely matched but are they necessarily better than their AL counterparts?
Thu 27/09/07 at 14:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i'm quite happy with the wildcard really as it looks like we'll avoid the Angels and we're 6-0 over the Indians this year. I think we'd do better against the Angels in a 7 game series rather than a 5 gamer. I don't think my heart could take a ALCS against Boston and the 5 hour games that brings.

Right Joe, NOW you can Eff around with the bullpen
Thu 27/09/07 at 13:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, well they've made it into the playoffs. The division looks gone now but that's the American League representatives in. Just the NL to sort out.
Wed 26/09/07 at 14:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I hate Bruney!!! he's more useless than Farnsworth is and that takes some doing. Why Joe keeps putting that idiot in i don't know.
Tue 25/09/07 at 15:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea Detroit need to win all their games and we need to lose all ours so i can't see that happening. Think the Division is beyond us now, still we have no business challenging for it, let alone the playoffs after the start we had.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.