GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Fri 15/02/08 at 19:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
So, Pettitte admits to more than he originally admitted and despite a vehement defence, Clemens looks a bit guilty.

Is Pettitte still welcome at the Yankees in your eyes Kawada?
Sat 02/02/08 at 21:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Santana joined the Mets for 6 years. I guess the Mets were more willing to give up prospects than the Red Sox or the Yankees.
Sun 27/01/08 at 18:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shall wait to see what the starting line ups are in April to make a decision. Keeping Posada, Mo, A-Rod and Pettitte are key moves though as well as not trading Melky, Hughes and Joba.

As long as our rotation doesn't go down for the first half of the season like last year we should stand a good chance, unless we meet the Angels in the Playoffs or Cleveland still is unable to keep the bugs infesting their crappy little city
Sun 27/01/08 at 18:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just had a look at the Yankee schedule for the new season. Toronto at Yankee Stadium to kick things off, 5 games against Boston in April, 7 against Boston in July which includes a 4 game series at Yankee Stadium, 3 at the end of August and 3 to finish the regular season in September at Fenway.

Fancy the Yankees this season (with your unbiased head on please)? :)
Tue 18/12/07 at 17:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed like you say it didn't provide a sudden surge in his stats, he was a great pitcher before it and his reasoning for using them seems legit enough.
Tue 18/12/07 at 16:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
What do you think about the Pettitte admission? It sounds genuine enough and I doubt you'll get much improvement from only using it twice. It also wasn't technically illegal when he did it. It's not as if his stats have significantly jumped since then.

Rivera agrees a new deal too. Looks like the mass exodus is averted.
Tue 18/12/07 at 16:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Grandprix wrote:
> So, the Mitchell report produced some names of supposed steroid
> users in the MLB. Any thoughts on some of the names?

Quite a shock that a report led by the Boston director ends up turfing a bunch of Yankees players while Boston goes virtually untouched. I'm sure Ortiz is all natural.

Most of it is all hearsay nonsense anyway and people we already know took steroids. Try again Selig.

Yea gonna be buying SWOS tomorrow, can't wait, i hope Codemasters haven't screwed it up
Mon 17/12/07 at 23:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
So, the Mitchell report produced some names of supposed steroid users in the MLB. Any thoughts on some of the names?

A side note, SWOS is out Wednesday and I have an Xbox Live Gold Card sitting in front of me. I'm not sure if I can get on Live over the next couple of weeks as my room is getting redone a bit but I'll be on in January (to lose horribly). :)
Mon 19/11/07 at 16:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It looks like the mass exodus is going to be averted with A-Rod and Rivera likely to sign and Posada staying put. From what I remember, Pettitte isn't likely to stick around unless things have changed.
Mon 29/10/07 at 15:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's been a bit of a nightmare for Yankee fans with Boston winning the World Series again and the news that A-Rod has opted out of his contract. Are we going to see a mass exodus out of the Yankees?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.