GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Sat 06/10/07 at 15:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Game 2 was a ton of crap, how much have the Indians been paying those Ump's, Steinbrenner can at least quadruple it. Anything low and in was an automatic strike for Cleveland, the Yanks couldn't buy a bloody strike. Not to mention those fricking insects, they stop for rain and any other hazard yet Joba's getting swarmed by a plague of biblical proportions and he's expected to carry on? I call bull doo doo on that
Sat 06/10/07 at 08:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I assume we are potentially only 1 game away from your baseball season being over then Kawada... :)

Wang didn't have his A-game in game 1 and Pettitte was getting no run support in game 2. The insects in game 2 were a bit weird.
Thu 04/10/07 at 15:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Saw all 3 playoff games last night. Colorado looked good value for their win and beat Hamels to boot. Their run continues.

Beckett with a complete game shut out handed Boston the win. It'll be interesting to see if any of the other pitchers can turn out with good performances. Wakefield not in the rotation either because of a bad back.

Arizona looked good and took advantage of a few wayward pitches from Zambrano. In theory, this should be the closest game because I don't really think either team particularly stand out in any department.
Tue 02/10/07 at 15:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh yea, poor old Hoffman, two blown saves in 3 days and the Rockies go through.

Mo > Hoff
Tue 02/10/07 at 15:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I haven't played poker in a while. I don't have the inclination to at the moment. I think I might start playing at night again when the baseball season is over.

I watched the tiebreaker game on NASN last night. The game was crazy. Peavy wasn't great and the lead kept changing. The scores were tied at 6 after 9 innings and it all kicked off in the 13th when some crazy pitcher came in for Colorado and had no control. He eventually gave up a 2 run homer. The Padres then brought in Hoffman to close it out and he blows the save and lose the game!
Tue 02/10/07 at 02:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
gah bloody poker morons, some schmuck called 200 of his 900 stack on a 6 9 off suit and then flopped 2 pair. Prat
Mon 01/10/07 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
the thing that makes it sweeter is that my friend at work's husband was making fun of me during the Yankees slump as he's a Mets fan so now i can rub that in his face :-D
Mon 01/10/07 at 02:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, talk about slump. 7 games ahead with 17 games to go. I think they only won 4 or 5 games since then.

Indians V Yankees
Red Sox V Angels

Arizona V Cubs
Phillies V Padres/Rockies

A playoff game between the Rockies and Padres. I wanted to see the 7 team playoff scenario but at least there is a bonus game.
Mon 01/10/07 at 01:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha @ the Mets.

That is all :-D
Fri 28/09/07 at 14:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was reading up on a possibility of a 5 way tie in the divisions and Wild Card. It really is a crazy situation.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.