GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Sun 09/09/07 at 14:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
2 homers for A-Rod last night. 51 for the season. Only the 4th Yankee to hit 50+ in a season. He's ending the season as he started it.
Sat 08/09/07 at 14:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
for the season i think.

I think it'll come down to who gets the wildcard, if Yankees get it then A-Rod should win it, if Detroit wins it then there'd be more pressure to give it to Maggs.

Joba still scoreless, he's immense :-D
Sat 08/09/07 at 14:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I guess it's because he is doing a similar job to A-Rod at Detroit. It'll come down to the biggest impact they have had. With the Yankee lineup, it is probably harder to prove that A-Rod is keeping his team in the race. A-Rod should be MVP though. When the Yankees were struggling at the start of the season, A-Rod was single-handedly getting them wins when the pitching let them down.

Another homer for A-Rod. 5 off Gil Meche. Whether or not that is career or this season, I don't know.
Thu 06/09/07 at 14:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea plus there's more of a "he can smash any pitch out the park" aura of Bonds whereas A-Rod is prone to slumps and doesn't really have the same aura about him. Granted though if he keeps smashing bombs all over the place then it might begin to happen to him to.

What was that Josh was saying about Maggs for MVP over A-Rod? Pfffft yea right
Thu 06/09/07 at 14:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think the difference between A-Rod and Barry Bonds is that A-Rod will probably always get pitched to, not because of the Yankee lineup but because A-Rod is more likely to swing at bad pitches.

2 home runs in one inning is not something you see very often.
Thu 06/09/07 at 13:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
A-God on fire once again, 2 homers in an inning, yikes, even more incredible given that he was in an MRI machine about 2 hours before the game.

Hughes getting back into the groove now with a much better pitching display and Joba gets his first win, wooooo
Wed 05/09/07 at 14:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, Wang now at 17 wins for the season. A-Rod's homer was a bomb. There are still a lot of races to be decided. I just hope on the final game of the season that a lot of races haven't finished.
Wed 05/09/07 at 13:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Back up to 2 games now thanks to Cy Wang, another great pitching performance and then the Yankees bats arrived late on. Either that or the squirrel brought back our luck, we're 1.000 with him up there :-D

A-Rod's homer was a MONSTER, upper deck and a good few rows in too, i liked his cocky throwing of the bat away and smirk after he launched it.
Sun 02/09/07 at 14:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think we've got 1 more series with Boston, hopefully we can sweep them again and really turn the pressure up
Sun 02/09/07 at 13:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A-Rod helping himself to some more RBIs. The division is still in the balance. I can't guess which way it's going to go.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.