GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GP and Kawada love inn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/06 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or as it is otherwise known - The MLB Thread

So Yankees, as always busy around deadline day and were quite successful. Abreu and Lidle for a bunch of minor league prospects of which only Smith looks half decent. Don't know too much about Lidle to be honest but Abreu will give another strong bat and some experienced coverage for Sheffield while he's out injured (and more than likely replace him for next season) Also picked up Craig Wilson for Chacon to give us another strong bat. Had him in my MVP Baseball 2005 team as well actually. Might mean Andy Phillips doesn't get as much time as he should though which is a shame.

Red Sox and Jays did nothing and we kept hold of Cano, Melky and Phillips so a good trade deadline time all around for the Yanks
Page:
Fri 15/09/06 at 22:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Mets are 1 win away from their division. The Yankees can put the final nail in Boston's coffin. The AL Central could go down to the wire, the same as the NL West. The Angels could still win the AL West.

I think this could be one of the best ends to the regular seasons I think.
Fri 15/09/06 at 23:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Godzilla returns just in time to trample on Boston, i likey :-)
Sun 17/09/06 at 12:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Split the double header, that's fine, doesn't help Boston in the slightest, just wastes 2 more games
Sun 17/09/06 at 13:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, Yankees are tied as the best team in baseball now. The magic number for them is now 4.
Sun 17/09/06 at 13:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got a couple of series against Baltimore still i think, sorted
Mon 18/09/06 at 16:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think I heard last night that Boston have a series at home against Minnesota. That's going to be some series with Minnesota on the hunt for the division.
Mon 18/09/06 at 17:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup starts tomorrow, then Boston have a 4 gamer against Toronto, then Tampa and Baltimore
Tue 19/09/06 at 15:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
1... is the magic numberrrrrrrrr
Thu 21/09/06 at 13:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And now 9 is the magic number, 9 straight AL East titles that is :-D

Bet all those idiots saying this would be Boston's year and the Yankees didn't stand a chance and could finish 3rd feel pretty dumb now (Josh i'm looking at you)
Sat 23/09/06 at 14:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It seems Mr Jittery Bat has a very stable safe glove. For someone who has never played 1st Base before he did an excellent job.

The Sandman back also with 3 K's, very nice. Just need Giambi to come back from his little injury and we'll be ready for the playoffs
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.