GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
Now, I was a little annoyed with SR getting rid of the gaming threads.

So please share your Championship Manger experiences in here.

Currently i am Sheffield Wednesday in the year 2030. This is the furthest I have ever got in any champ man game! THe other ones used to stop after 2026. Anyone know when it does end? If ever?

Anyways, whats the most you have sold someone for? Mine is £88M. Well chuffed with that sale. It was one of my home grown players as well. Came through the reserves and was a great hit.
Page:
Sat 23/02/02 at 01:08
ok now i'm peeved. just lost six seasons worth of data due to a stupid error. got to start again now which is going to annoy me spending about 2 hours trying to find all my players on my shortlist again
Fri 22/02/02 at 23:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Its well good, I love it

Whats really funny is when I go into the club histry
> it says

Sir Alex Furgeson Sacked
Joe Polechonski Hired

-----

Yeah, it looks so funny when that happens.
Fri 22/02/02 at 23:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> Hey AfroJoe, you only won that prize a month ago today.
What kind of addiction
> does it tell you you have when you go to load the game??

That's ust one
> month, the next few will soon dissapear, and you won't notice a thing!!

------

I have already got the game on 3 files, all with over a day's playing.

Ok, that is almost completely glued to my screen but still. :D
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:36
Regular
Its well good, I love it

Whats really funny is when I go into the club histry it says

Sir Alex Furgeson Sacked
Joe Polechonski Hired
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:30
i bought the game in October and i'm still playing on it. yea everyone starts off with Man Utd or another high class team but then you go and manage a lower league team which makes the game harder and once you get the team to the big time you really do feel a sense of achievement
Fri 22/02/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey AfroJoe, you only won that prize a month ago today.
What kind of addiction does it tell you you have when you go to load the game??

That's ust one month, the next few will soon dissapear, and you won't notice a thing!!
Fri 22/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
and by the way Joe, the game will keep you adicted for ages. Go down the cheats winners list and see how far down my name is, and I'm still playing it.

:D
Fri 22/02/02 at 18:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Champ Manager is still going strong at mine.

Top of the league with Juventus and in the 2nd Leg of the Champions League final against Barcelona. 3-1 on aggregate to me.

I rule at this game. :D
Thu 21/02/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Congratulations Joe! You now own the best EVER football manager sim!

I'm not surprised you started with United, we all do! Unless of course we support another Premiership club.
You'll find Bradford more of a challenge, cuz they're not United! You'll probably find your first season quite easy, but the next few do get harder. Good luck.
Thu 21/02/02 at 19:33
Regular
I got it today, its ace, ive just started with man Utd. an Im gonna start another with Bradford City
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.