GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
Now, I was a little annoyed with SR getting rid of the gaming threads.

So please share your Championship Manger experiences in here.

Currently i am Sheffield Wednesday in the year 2030. This is the furthest I have ever got in any champ man game! THe other ones used to stop after 2026. Anyone know when it does end? If ever?

Anyways, whats the most you have sold someone for? Mine is £88M. Well chuffed with that sale. It was one of my home grown players as well. Came through the reserves and was a great hit.
Page:
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:21
oh i have. i took Ginola's shampoo privelages away and put Gazza in a health farm. show them to disrepect me
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
Or you could Disipline the player. If one of my players gets sent of its a 1 week fine for them :D
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
"One More Chance"
Heh, damn them, you should sell them for there ignoronce.
Sun 24/02/02 at 19:11
Jetster wrote:
> I have not had that one yet, hope I dont either! Damn players always thinking of
> there cash balance first. Although I think your kidding around.

nope very serious david ginola it was who had it and i also had gazza off doing a mcdonalds commercial. cheeky sods
Sun 24/02/02 at 18:12
Regular
76 million for a young portugese keeper
Sun 24/02/02 at 11:18
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have not had that one yet, hope I dont either! Damn players always thinking of there cash balance first. Although I think your kidding around.
Sat 23/02/02 at 23:42
or if they have a hair shampoo commercial to shoot when your playing an important league match
Sat 23/02/02 at 23:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well I always have that problem with Arsenal, a damn nusence!
Sat 23/02/02 at 23:20
not if they're french
Sat 23/02/02 at 23:18
Regular
"One More Chance"
The problem with Champ Manager is the injurys! I mean players are out of action for about 10 days over a brusied thigh or shin! Im sure they can still play with a bruise. Bah!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.