GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
Now, I was a little annoyed with SR getting rid of the gaming threads.

So please share your Championship Manger experiences in here.

Currently i am Sheffield Wednesday in the year 2030. This is the furthest I have ever got in any champ man game! THe other ones used to stop after 2026. Anyone know when it does end? If ever?

Anyways, whats the most you have sold someone for? Mine is £88M. Well chuffed with that sale. It was one of my home grown players as well. Came through the reserves and was a great hit.
Page:
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:14
if your after good cheap defenders then check the scandinavian leagues. they've got awesome players for about 100k a pop. and they will come to virtually any team as well. oh and if your after a striker then you got to try TO MADEIRA from GOUVELA. he's the new saviola in this game even though he isn't actually real
Wed 20/02/02 at 11:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I claimed this for my second GAD.

I still love the game. Thanks SR!
Tue 19/02/02 at 23:34
Regular
"..."
Championship Manager 01/02 was the prize I claimed for my only GAD win to date.What a choice! I got the greatest game that I have ever played for nothing.
'Nuff said methinks...
(B(I)
Mon 18/02/02 at 21:10
Regular
SR have got my claim as its up on the Prize 3 box
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I enjoy a challenge. I work to get a big team. I started at Moreirarense (That is not spelt right) in Portugal. This team sucks royally. Managed to get them promoted, even though only one team gets promoted. Went straight back down even though I was top after 8 games.
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:31
Regular
"not dead"
I suck at this game.

Previously I managed 6 differnet clubs, and was only ever good at one of those, but they were in the Scottish 3rd division!

I've just started again, as Newcastle, but I'm leaking goals, even if I play 4 at the back plus a defensive midfielder.

If I play defensively I lose 1-0, if I play normal I lose 3-2. And I can't sign any decent defenders, none of their clubs want to let them go!

Any advice that doesn't involve taking over a differnt club and selling the best players to myself?

17th in the league, but hey, we beat Port Vale in the Worthington Cup. Ipswich in the next round though....
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:44
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> I heard about some Portugeuse bloke retiring quite young recently at about 21.
> Maybe that was him, and why he no longer exists??

no it wasn't him. the chairman said they've only had one antonio lopes at their club ages ago but wasn't known as To Madeira and they've never had anyone of that name since. So he is fake unless the Gouvela chairman is playing a very very sneaky game and doesn't want anyone knowing of a great young player his team has got on their books
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:26
Regular
Cant wait for it to come, although I dont know how long it'll take, my last GAD prize (F Zero GBA) came quite fast.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Mole Hole"
Joe Dark wrote:
> I claim Champ Manager this morning so it should be here by the end of the week.

----

You will like it. It's a very good game. I love it.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:10
Regular
I claim Champ Manager this morning so it should be here by the end of the week.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.