GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Championship Manager Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
Now, I was a little annoyed with SR getting rid of the gaming threads.

So please share your Championship Manger experiences in here.

Currently i am Sheffield Wednesday in the year 2030. This is the furthest I have ever got in any champ man game! THe other ones used to stop after 2026. Anyone know when it does end? If ever?

Anyways, whats the most you have sold someone for? Mine is £88M. Well chuffed with that sale. It was one of my home grown players as well. Came through the reserves and was a great hit.
Page:
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I was reading SR's mag yesterday when I noticed a game called 'Sven Goran Eriksson Manager' or something!
It's probably utterly and completely pants compared to Champ. Man, but it'll still probably sell quite well over here as so many English football fans (except me!) love Sven for what he's done to England!

I'll stick with CM thank you!

And also, on CM3.com yeaterday, I asked about squad numbers and they said that in CM4 you'll be able to number your players from 1-99! This'll be good for fans of the Italian League for one!
Sun 03/03/02 at 11:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Christian Vieri is a scoring machine for me.

I'm Real Madrid and I bought him and he's scored 28 goals in 31 games.

He rules!
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:30
that's alot for a 3rd division team but not much use seeing as all the good players won't go to that division so instead you'll be spending around 100k a time on a aging player
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Rushden and Diamonds are a great club to start with...6 Million pounds to spend
> of transfers in the third division? You gotta be kidding me :)

----

That is quite a lot...
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:37
Regular
My brother got fired as the Bradford City manager today.
Sat 02/03/02 at 16:57
Regular
"..."
Rushden and Diamonds are a great club to start with...6 Million pounds to spend of transfers in the third division? You gotta be kidding me :)
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:29
only matters for those who go that far down in the league
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:07
Regular
I dont think it really matters that some of the players in the very lower leagues are fake.
Wed 27/02/02 at 21:45
Regular
On CM 01/02, go to FIND and type in player name Luke Jolly or club name Ashford Town. They are a Non-league (Non-league totally rules! Up the Ashford Town!)outfit. Luke Jolly is the only player available for transfer...AND I know him personally. He lives down the road from me. I talk to him every day! So, if you wanna make me happy, buy him! He's cr@p, and all of the other players are fake (Tony! Tony! Ohhhhhh, up the Tony Nolan! Tony! Hehe), but at least one's right.
Wed 27/02/02 at 21:15
Regular
I bought Steve Edwards from Telford (not even in their reserves) for £16k, i Played him in 1 reserve match, he scored now hes worth £550,000!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.