GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Gaming Chat - the latest and greatest (and the rest)..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/11 at 10:42
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard

...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

*Remember...*
You can Win Free Games here on Freeola just by chatting, reviewing or adding game cheats and walkthroughs!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Page:
Mon 05/09/16 at 21:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Thanks for the info, I'll have a look at Cities!
Mon 05/09/16 at 17:29
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Sim City 5 is kind of a reimagining of the concept. It has smaller maps but introduced regions where you'd have multiple small cities with dependencies on each other. This was their idea of multiplayer. If you're looking for vast sprawling cities, this isn't the game for you. You're better off with Cities: Skylines. In fact its been on sale this weekend on Steam. The sale ends in 30 mins as I post this. ;)
Mon 05/09/16 at 16:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Has anybody else got Sim City 5 for PC? If so have all the initial problems of getting access to the game over the Internet been resolved, and is the game worth getting if I already have Sim City 4?

I was going to buy it when it originally came out but there were so many bad reviews from people saying they either couldn't get onto the server or were being constantly kicked off it and losing their games that I gave it a miss.

I've just been sorting through my old PC games and came across Sim City 4 and thought I'd have a go on it for old times sake.

Now I'm hooked all over again so I thought I'd have another look at Sim City 5!
Wed 31/08/16 at 20:26
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
dav2612 wrote:
chasfh wrote:
[i]Disappointing then... The trailer looked awesome, but if that's all that is special I don't think I'll bother.

pb has been playing it so perhaps he will have more positive news. It's all a bit too multiplayer for me to bother with.[/i]

It was the early release MP I was watching last night! Tonight, the main beta goes live and EA have a problem ... what's changed? Last night's Insider for me was 'a StarWars based map, with all the 'whistles and bells' but nothing different, nothing has changed...but basically, what can change? Same map but different overlays basically...
Wed 31/08/16 at 14:21
Regular
"And in last place.."
chasfh wrote:
Disappointing then... The trailer looked awesome, but if that's all that is special I don't think I'll bother.

pb has been playing it so perhaps he will have more positive news. It's all a bit too multiplayer for me to bother with.
Wed 31/08/16 at 13:31
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
DL wrote:
Just been watching eldest son playing Battlefield 1 beta Insider release ... it doesn't look that special, except you can jump on a horse with your sabre ...

Disappointing then... The trailer looked awesome, but if that's all that is special I don't think I'll bother.
Tue 30/08/16 at 20:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just been watching eldest son playing Battlefield 1 beta Insider release ... it doesn't look that special, except you can jump on a horse with your sabre ...
Thu 25/08/16 at 10:06
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'm passing the time until the Bioshock Collection and Forza Horizon 3 turn up so I went back to the PS3 last night. It's been a while and it all seems so much slower than the PS4. Painfully slow at times, for instance, 2 minutes to set up my game download to occur in the background.

I did re-discover Wipeout HD and was enjoying that again right up until the point where the PS3 crashed on me.

Interestingly I found an option to turn off the vibration in the controller. If only MS would be so kind as to do that for the Xbox One. Or perhaps the developers would be so kind as to give me an option for it. I hate the vibration in the triggers.
Wed 24/08/16 at 23:38
Regular
"Braaains"
I think I actually still have a reddie or two kicking around!
Wed 24/08/16 at 09:56
"possibly impossible"
Hannard wrote:
So how many GADs would I have to win to get a brand new Mega CD with 7 games?

EDIT: Scratch that.. there's a 14 inch Sony TV.. with remote control! Man, decisions decisions.

Nah, you'd get them with 1000 Reddies :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.