GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Gaming Chat - the latest and greatest (and the rest)..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/11 at 10:42
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard

...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

*Remember...*
You can Win Free Games here on Freeola just by chatting, reviewing or adding game cheats and walkthroughs!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Page:
Thu 10/11/11 at 17:21
"possibly impossible"
This is where game scores come under attack, they're not designed to compare one game genre to another, they give an indication of overall quality.

Otherwise you could say that a supercar scored 8/10 in a car magazine so it's obviously worse than MW3...

This is why game reviews exist, those letters and words are pretty important!
Thu 10/11/11 at 17:03
Regular
"I like turtles"
GP has a point, MW3 is pretty much the same game as previous COD titles. Had a few games with a some of my mates last night and another group (who are friends with one of my mates) joined us. It was refreshing not to play against the usual mix of campers and XBL tools. The game itself is same old though, probably would have had just as much fun if all met up on any of the previous COD games.

Take it games chatting is banned from the General forum now then?
Thu 10/11/11 at 14:50
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Grandprix wrote:
To be honest, I'm not that surprised that Mario and Rayman beat MW3 and BF3 in review scores. While both shooters are good, BF3 suffers from an uninspired single player campaign and MW3 is pretty much the same game as the 2007 game.

TBH GP, BF3 (it's all capital letters and numbers!) is an improvement on previous BF games. The SP has a story, the MP is much improved and the Co-Op is another game entirely...all in all, as I've said before, 3 good games for the price of one (PC that is). However, I still believe that MoH has had a lot of influence on the development of BF3.
Thu 10/11/11 at 14:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
To be honest, I'm not that surprised that Mario and Rayman beat MW3 and BF3 in review scores. While both shooters are good, BF3 suffers from an uninspired single player campaign and MW3 is pretty much the same game as the 2007 game.
Thu 10/11/11 at 11:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
McLong wrote:
Also, to add to the latest review scores:

1. The new Rayman game also scores higher than MW3 and BF3.

2. Reviews for Skyrim should be released today at about 1pm.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Skyrim did aswell :¬)
Thu 10/11/11 at 11:07
Regular
I have a 3DS but I really haven't played it much since I bought it. In fact, most of my time on it has been spent playing free games off the e-Shop. Super Mario Land is very tempting though, Mario Kart will be too when it arrives.

Also, to add to the latest review scores:

1. The new Rayman game also scores higher than MW3 and BF3.

2. Reviews for Skyrim should be released today at about 1pm.
Thu 10/11/11 at 11:02
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'm rather looking forward to Super Mario 3D Land. And it should at least be a bit more handheld friendly than Ocarina of Time is, having to leave the 3DS in sleep mode to avoid going back to the start of an area wasn't ideal.
Thu 10/11/11 at 10:53
Regular
I'm still kind of sad that I reckon the 3DS will be the first Nintendo portable I haven't owned
Thu 10/11/11 at 10:42
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard

...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

*Remember...*
You can Win Free Games here on Freeola just by chatting, reviewing or adding game cheats and walkthroughs!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.