GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Gaming Chat - the latest and greatest (and the rest)..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/11 at 10:42
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard

...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

*Remember...*
You can Win Free Games here on Freeola just by chatting, reviewing or adding game cheats and walkthroughs!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Page:
Tue 13/09/16 at 09:18
Regular
"And in last place.."
I spent a couple of hours with the Forza Horizon demo. I don't often spend that long on a demo but enough to do in single and online modes to merit the time spent. Lovely looking game with a good setting, I'm all set for the main event now.

But before that, I've got Bioshock Collection coming.
Mon 12/09/16 at 13:24
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Bethesda have apparently set a date for Elder Scrolls 6, although it's no time soon.

More importantly, they have hinted quite strongly at the release of a brand new Wolfenstein Game! Seems our favourite Nazi war machine busting super soldier is not so dead after all...
Sun 11/09/16 at 22:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Bonus time over in Steam Land ... pre-order Shadow Warrior 2 and 10% off, but ... already own Shadow Warrior??? ;¬) ;¬) ... then 20% off!!! :¬) Now that's a PC deal ... ordered £27.99.

Happy bunny ... roll on October 13th.
Fri 09/09/16 at 09:48
Regular
"And in last place.."
DL wrote:
Haha ... just idle chatter dav :¬)

RAM, processor speeds, graphics cards etc. I don't care what is inside, just tell my what colour it is :)
Fri 09/09/16 at 09:30
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
dav2612 wrote:
DL wrote:
[i]Now that's PC gaming for you dav ... shimples ;¬)

And cheaper games in general. But there are some less shimple aspects to getting a PC to start with going by some of the discussions I've read on these very pages.[/i]

Haha ... just idle chatter dav :¬)
Fri 09/09/16 at 08:57
Regular
"And in last place.."
DL wrote:
Now that's PC gaming for you dav ... shimples ;¬)

And cheaper games in general. But there are some less shimple aspects to getting a PC to start with going by some of the discussions I've read on these very pages.
Thu 08/09/16 at 19:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Now that's PC gaming for you dav ... shimples ;¬)
Thu 08/09/16 at 09:48
Regular
"And in last place.."
The PS4 Pro is an interesting look. Still, regardless of the benefits, I think I'll stick with my 99p screwdriver order and open my PS4 and clean the dust. No need for a new machine just yet.

My PS4 has become a noisy beast and gets very hot so I'm left with to perform a warranty voiding action to sort that. As a launch day model the warranty has long gone so it isn't a problem. You can get into the HDD easily enough but not the fan and I wonder if that is a design that should change. My new PC from work has a little lever and I'm inside. No need to buy security screwdriver and no warranty voiding.
Tue 06/09/16 at 16:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Dr. Garin wrote:
If you find yourself interested in it, amazon.com still have Cities:Skylines for $7.50. If you weren't aware you can buy digital products on there by using your UK credit card with a US billing address (just pick a mcdonalds or something). They don't do address verification.

Thanks I never knew that! You learn something new every day!
Mon 05/09/16 at 22:32
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
If you find yourself interested in it, amazon.com still have Cities:Skylines for $7.50. If you weren't aware you can buy digital products on there by using your UK credit card with a US billing address (just pick a mcdonalds or something). They don't do address verification.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.