GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Gaming Chat - the latest and greatest (and the rest)..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/11 at 10:42
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard

...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

*Remember...*
You can Win Free Games here on Freeola just by chatting, reviewing or adding game cheats and walkthroughs!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Page:
Mon 26/09/16 at 16:30
Regular
"And in last place.."

chasfh wrote:
Currently downloading the Remastered version of 2, waiting on a Steam Key for 1; contacted 2K at the start of the weekend, jumped through all of their hoops, now it's been "passed to the correct department" whatever that means...

Would you believe I had to provide photographic evidence that I owned the original game? A picture of the box, the back of the book and the physical DVD, along with my Steam user name and email address. Not sure why they couldn't just check my 2K account against the CD key I'd registered with them, but whatever.

We'll see what happens.

Do they rate your photo in a similar manner to what happens in the game? :)
Mon 26/09/16 at 12:32
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Currently downloading the Remastered version of 2, waiting on a Steam Key for 1; contacted 2K at the start of the weekend, jumped through all of their hoops, now it's been "passed to the correct department" whatever that means...

Would you believe I had to provide photographic evidence that I owned the original game? A picture of the box, the back of the book and the physical DVD, along with my Steam user name and email address. Not sure why they couldn't just check my 2K account against the CD key I'd registered with them, but whatever.

We'll see what happens.
Mon 26/09/16 at 09:14
Regular
"And in last place.."
Making good progress through Bioshock 2. It has been quite some time since I played this one but I might be enjoying it more than the first game. I think the locations I'm visiting in this trip to the asylum under the sea are more interesting than in Bioshock.
Sat 24/09/16 at 12:35
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
Bioshock was always a looker but not sure I am noticing much difference. Watching the comparison videos are a bit 'spot the difference' and the differences seem to be things you could easily overlooked.

I had to restart Bioshock 2 twice due to an issue with save space slots. 1st time I thought it meant general storage space on the PS4. Perhaps a check at the start would have been better but not as good as Bioshock and Bioshock 2 using separate save space locations.

Might just do it anyway... I absolutely love the game, and it's such a pain having to "fix" GFWL every time to make it playable. £13.99 isn't exactly a fortune for it.
Sat 24/09/16 at 09:36
Regular
"And in last place.."

chasfh wrote:
Does it look super pretty? Is it worth me spending £13 on a new shiny version? (I could put my special edition one away safely then I suppose...)

Bioshock was always a looker but not sure I am noticing much difference. Watching the comparison videos are a bit 'spot the difference' and the differences seem to be things you could easily overlooked.

I had to restart Bioshock 2 twice due to an issue with save space slots. 1st time I thought it meant general storage space on the PS4. Perhaps a check at the start would have been better but not as good as Bioshock and Bioshock 2 using separate save space locations.
Sat 24/09/16 at 09:08
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
Bioshock completed and yet again I fail to get all the weapon power ups and audio logs. Now onto Bioshock 2.

Does it look super pretty? Is it worth me spending £13 on a new shiny version? (I could put my special edition one away safely then I suppose...)
Fri 23/09/16 at 08:40
Regular
"And in last place.."
Bioshock completed and yet again I fail to get all the weapon power ups and audio logs. Now onto Bioshock 2.
Wed 21/09/16 at 10:43
Regular
"And in last place.."
pb wrote:
Yeah, I read that they're patching mouse support and audio due to the issues with things like hearing the audiologs.

Audio issues? Pffft, that's what subtitles are for!

chasfh wrote:
Good ol' Sander... what a looney nutjob he is! (you get a much better idea of just how bad he is in Burial at Sea...).

Looking forward to Burial at Sea even more now.
Wed 21/09/16 at 07:49
"possibly impossible"
Dr. Garin wrote:
Some delay is probably better anyway, it needs a patch or two.

Yeah, I read that they're patching mouse support and audio due to the issues with things like hearing the audiologs.
Tue 20/09/16 at 20:01
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dr. Garin wrote:
Some delay is probably better anyway, it needs a patch or two.

What a surprise ...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.