GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Gaming Chat - the latest and greatest (and the rest)..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/11 at 10:42
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard

...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

*Remember...*
You can Win Free Games here on Freeola just by chatting, reviewing or adding game cheats and walkthroughs!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Page:
Thu 24/11/11 at 14:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Being redundant hasn't helped and the cash flow has totally dried up, so Christmas this year is going to be a bit sparse - we'll still enjoy it, but certainly not in the usual style :¬(
Thu 24/11/11 at 13:30
Regular
"I like turtles"
At least I know I'm not going to get something crap like some socks or something, but suppose might get those as well?

Anyone else mega skint at the moment?, Christmas sucks! :(
Thu 24/11/11 at 12:26
Regular
You don't have to pretend, you are santa :P (no provider, no presents)

I'm surprised she didn't make you pretend she bought it for you lol
Thu 24/11/11 at 08:17
Regular
"I like turtles"
Picked up a second hand copy of Batman Arkham City for £20 as I already have a Catwoman DLC code, good times.

My Mrs. has nicked it and said I have to wait and pretend Santa brought it?, bad (and ever so slightly annoyed as it was my £20) times.

Oh well, suppose I'll have a bit more time to get my sorry ass handed to me on the generally disappointing MW3 for the next few weeks then.
Tue 15/11/11 at 10:08
Regular
"And in last place.."
I've not tried online yet and probably won't be.
Tue 15/11/11 at 09:29
Regular
I played it when it first came out, have they sorted out the online yet? It was literally unplayable way back when
Tue 15/11/11 at 09:14
Regular
"And in last place.."
I've made a good start on Borderlands and it's a roller coaster of opinions. I like it, I don't like it and I like it again. I'm not a fan of enemies respawning in areas I cleared out 10 minutes earlier and the dog like creates, skags, attacking every 5 minutes is monotonous. But aside from those 2 issues, I quite like the rest.
Mon 14/11/11 at 22:47
"possibly impossible"
A few races on Forza 4 managed. Will hopefully get more time to sit down and play a bit more tomorrow.
Mon 14/11/11 at 13:20
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
Pre-ordered Skyward Sword with the golden remote, not really because I want the remote or anything but because I know that Nintendo are going to give me the Zelda I've been waiting for since Wind Waker and they deserve WAY more than thirty bucks for that

gamesradar.com/legend-zelda-skyward-sword-review

Their reviewer believed that Skyward Sword wasn't as good as Twilight Princess or Wind Waker. I can't believe that this is true when other reviewers state that the dungeons and bosses are more clever than they've ever been. TP's bosses were pretty easy and did very low damage. The temples didn't have hardly anything you could call puzzling, all I can remember is the temple of time balance. Outside, I did get stuck on the master sword puzzle but that was about it.
Sun 13/11/11 at 18:41
Regular
Pre-ordered Skyward Sword with the golden remote, not really because I want the remote or anything but because I know that Nintendo are going to give me the Zelda I've been waiting for since Wind Waker and they deserve WAY more than thirty bucks for that
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.