GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daily Gaming Chat - the latest and greatest (and the rest)..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/11 at 10:42
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to Freeola's Daily Gaming Chat!
Post your Gaming gossip and comments here...

Overheard

...Super Mario Land 3D reviews have scored higher (from IGN and EuroGamer at least) than both MW3 and BF3.

*Remember...*
You can Win Free Games here on Freeola just by chatting, reviewing or adding game cheats and walkthroughs!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Page:
Sun 13/11/11 at 15:14
"possibly impossible"
Despite all the naysayers, Kinect is still going down well in my household. Just Dance 3, Kinectimals and Fruit Ninja all played by the kids today. I'd be on there too if I could, but might settle for finding a comfortable seat for a bit of Sonic Generations demo playing later.
Fri 11/11/11 at 22:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
Keep up you lot!
I've never been in GAMES CHAT so much...

Blimey!! Not keeping you up are we Hmmm :¬)
Fri 11/11/11 at 20:56
"Are you sure?"
Keep up you lot!
I've never been in GAMES CHAT so much...

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 11/11/11 at 20:48
"possibly impossible"
Not bad, felt Ill after coming round but is getting better now. Just pain manag....hey, wait...isn't this the games thread?! ;)
Fri 11/11/11 at 19:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pb wrote:
I hardly ever play those sprawling adventure games, simply because I don't have enough time. But that does look good.

You're back !!! How went the hospital pb?
Fri 11/11/11 at 18:51
Regular
"How Ironic"
pb wrote:
You can buy a £4000 PC but it won't make Plants vs Zombies look any better... ;)

Lmao too true!
Fri 11/11/11 at 18:44
Regular
pete_21 wrote:

Welcome to the forums and wierd username club :)

EDIT : Just noticed this post wasn't about games so could a mod please move it to the General Thread section please, thanks :P[/i]

Hahaha

Thanks for the welcome in this non-welcome-allowing Thread :D
Fri 11/11/11 at 17:28
Regular
"I like turtles"
Davidm4 wrote:
I wonder why you think my name is weird, I don't see it being much different from dav2612 or pete_21 ^^

Welcome to the forums and wierd username club :)

EDIT : Just noticed this post wasn't about games so could a mod please move it to the General Thread section please, thanks :P
Fri 11/11/11 at 17:26
"possibly impossible"
I hardly ever play those sprawling adventure games, simply because I don't have enough time. But that does look good.
Fri 11/11/11 at 14:50
Regular
I'm in no hurry to buy it. I'll wait until it hits the £5 mark like Oblivion did. There's never any rush with singleplayer games
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.