GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You wanna now more about Islam,, ask what do you want "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Hi all
Many here do not know much about Islam
Or misunderstood
So I opened this topic for all to ask what they want about Islam and I'll answer
Sun 14/11/10 at 22:22
Regular
Oussama_Mer wrote:
all non-believers
see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_wV-SaPPvQ&feature=player_embedded

Argues that it is infeasible for the universe to be there of its own accord.
Argues that it's feasible that a complex being such as Allah can be.
Sun 14/11/10 at 22:19
Regular
This isn't going to be a repeat of the old religion flame wars that plagued the old SR forums is it?

Live and let live. Believe what you want, let others believe what they want. Don't use religion as an excuse to become violent towards others. That's a form of racism and leads to ethnic clensing and hatred between people, which isn't what any religion is about.

Instead, religions are about love, respect and following a moral code of living. Whilst opinions on how this should be interpreted differ, they all have a common goal.

Most wars have been started in the name of religion, even if they aren't even motivated by religion. For example, there is the argument that America have made a presence in midle-eastern nations as a way of controlling/protecting their access to oil, however I'm sure George Bush made references to Jesus in his speeches. The Nazi conquest of Europe was done under the symbol of the Swastica, a Christian symbol. Although most Christians would have the opinion that this was misguided. It was a battle for power. The 'cold war' was a battle of wits rather than weaponry over nuclear power. The Romans conquered most of Europe in the name of power and conquest. There's enough conflict in the world without continuing to fuel it with religious hatred.

So yes, discuss religious views and have intelligent debate, by all means. But don't anyone expect to convert anyone to their own beliefs, especially on an internet forum like this. Live your lives the way you believe you should - and respect that others also have the right to do so too.

[S]Note: This is a message from someone who's been there, done that and worn the T-shirt in the past, but has learned from it rather than encourages the old flame-wars
Sun 14/11/10 at 22:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Oussama_Mer wrote:
all non-believers
see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_wV-SaPPvQ&feature=player_embedded

Nope, you make your own arguments :)
Sun 14/11/10 at 21:59
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Oussama_Mer wrote:
Alfoncy wrote:
[i]Oussama_Mer wrote:
[i]Alfoncy wrote:
[i]What does the Qur'an say about non-believers?

when they die they will burn in hell[/i]

Do you consider that to be fair assuming belief isn't a choice?[/i]
you must be Muslim and believer to enter the paradise[/i]

Please note for 'paradise' read 'heaven'.....for 'heaven' read 'paradise' etc etc....

....all humans 'believe/feel/experience...choose your own word to fit' in a one 'true god/ all-seeing being' .... what you call him/her and what you believe is exactly the same as everyone else.

Within 'history' or within 'the passing of time' it has been chronicaled that 'Islam began' in the 14th century, somewhat later in the scheme of things than that of Christianity or perhaps Catholicism or perhaps paganism or perhaps idolatry or perhaps ideology..... and so the cycle continues.... believe what you like but don't impose it on others and most certainly don't impose it with force :¬)
Sun 14/11/10 at 21:41
Regular
Sun 14/11/10 at 21:35
Regular
Alfoncy wrote:
Oussama_Mer wrote:
[i]Alfoncy wrote:

Do you consider that to be fair assuming belief isn't a choice?[/i]
you must be Muslim and believer to enter the paradise
Sun 14/11/10 at 21:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Oussama_Mer wrote:
Alfoncy wrote:

When you are cremated....you are burnt anyway!

When you die....well that's another matter, far beyond the realms of 'belief' and 'indoctrination'.
Sun 14/11/10 at 21:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Torino wrote:
I believe this stuff may have worked centuries ago, but not so much anymore, as people are starting to wake up to all this propoganda.

You should never underestimate the power of fear and denial. People will always be afraid of death and because of that, there will always be people willing to con them out of their lives of autonomy with a few lies that make them feel better.
Sun 14/11/10 at 21:03
Regular
Oussama_Mer wrote:
Alfoncy wrote:

Do you consider that to be fair assuming belief isn't a choice?
Sun 14/11/10 at 20:57
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
I'm an aethiest, I have no religious beliefs as I think it's all designed around scaremongering and is used as a method of gaining control over a large number of people. I mean all religions by the way, not just Islam.

I believe this stuff may have worked centuries ago, but not so much anymore, as people are starting to wake up to all this propoganda.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.