GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Dead Redemption Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Dead Redemption'.
Wed 19/05/10 at 15:37
Regular
"THFC"
I know it is a game that many of the users on here are picking up, and with the release being only a couple days away, i thought it would be a good idea to start this Thread and get everyone's views, anticipations and expectations.

And of course as soon as we have all had ample time to play we will then be able to look back and see what went wrong and what was spot on!

So let's gets discussing!

PS3 RDR owners:

Butch
dav2612
Emmie87
McLong
pb
Warhunt

360 RDR owners:

Grandprix
Sonic Chris
Fri 21/05/10 at 13:42
"possibly impossible"
Yey.

Put me down for owning RDR on PS3.

And Emmie, please can you create a list on your first post so we're up to date with who has it and on what? Cheers.
Fri 21/05/10 at 11:53
"possibly impossible"
McLong wrote:
> Maybe a list at the top of the thread showing who has got the
> game could be handy? I picked my copy up earlier by the way
> (PS3).

Would be good.

Heading in to town in a minute to see if I can get a copy.
Fri 21/05/10 at 10:19
Regular
"THFC"
To anyone who has met Landon Ricketts in the game (or when you do!) - i am sure he is the same voice as the Colnel in Metal Gear Solid, sounds the same anyway lol
Fri 21/05/10 at 10:17
Regular
Maybe a list at the top of the thread showing who has got the game could be handy? I picked my copy up earlier by the way (PS3).
Fri 21/05/10 at 09:07
Regular
"And in last place.."
I should be getting this today but the wireless router is in a strop so it will be offline until I get it replaced.
Fri 21/05/10 at 09:03
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Not got mine yet, got my code for my Golden Guns for when I do though :)
Fri 21/05/10 at 08:51
Regular
"THFC"
Oh and as people pick this game up, then make sure to post so we can get some online Posse action lol
Fri 21/05/10 at 08:44
Regular
"THFC"
Yeah it is close to GTA in many ways but it does have a much different feel, just due to the era and way people act / speak etc.

I think i have done about 30% now, but i have done a few quests for strangers to try get the trophies aswell. Going to try get me a ringer on horseshoes in a moment as it seems to be one of the harder things to do mini game wise lol

For anyone who wants to know where i am; (like i said i am about 30% through, but it aint no plot give away to what has happened really)
Show Spoiler
Thu 20/05/10 at 23:35
Regular
"How Ironic"
9hr 19min 11 sec for me! Although you've probably done more than me Emmie. Completed 21% of the game. I have spent 2hr 23 55 sec playing poker though! Really good at cheating now. I literally have an ace up my sleeve the whole game. Really should press on with the story, but I get distracted. Very much like GTA though, you can definitely see the physics of it.
Thu 20/05/10 at 18:40
Regular
"THFC"
Well i have been playing for 6 hours today lol, only stoping because the gf is coming home and i am going out for dinner i think.

Still enjoying all aspects of the game and will crack on more tonight or tomorrow and hopefully i can also get on with some of the multiplayer!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.