GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Dead Redemption Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Dead Redemption'.
Wed 19/05/10 at 15:37
Regular
"THFC"
I know it is a game that many of the users on here are picking up, and with the release being only a couple days away, i thought it would be a good idea to start this Thread and get everyone's views, anticipations and expectations.

And of course as soon as we have all had ample time to play we will then be able to look back and see what went wrong and what was spot on!

So let's gets discussing!

PS3 RDR owners:

Butch
dav2612
Emmie87
McLong
pb
Warhunt

360 RDR owners:

Grandprix
Sonic Chris
Thu 20/05/10 at 17:43
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I have deleted your post L33T. This is a thread about RDR, please stay on topic.
Thu 20/05/10 at 17:33
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
[DELETED}- Off Topic

-Admin
Thu 20/05/10 at 16:49
Regular
"THFC"
not tried that yet chris, been doing missions and bits and pieces. done some of the challenges in the journal - up to level 6 on sharpshooter one.

Want to get the trophy for Poker but i reckon you have to wait until later in the game, as there are not 2000 chips in a game to be won yet!

Also did the Dastardly trophy, but due to having a Bounty it did not work (you have to hogtie a woman and put her on the train tracks and watch her get hit by the train lol)
Thu 20/05/10 at 16:37
Regular
"How Ironic"
Emmie, have you tryed cheating in poker yet? You have to get a suit first, but it's extremely difficult!
Thu 20/05/10 at 16:11
Regular
I wonder if PS3 owners will be tempted by Sony premium PSN service.
Thu 20/05/10 at 16:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If you care, the 360 version is slightly better graphically. The gameplay won't be different.
Thu 20/05/10 at 15:53
Regular
"THFC"
lol, i aint done any bounty's yet.

Helped a few strangers and done a couple other side quests but spent some time online just roaming about which was fun!

Oh and pb, i would say Ps3 aswell, more people on here are getting it on Ps3, but i do not imagine they are any different in gameplay, graphics or anything like that!
Thu 20/05/10 at 15:12
Regular
"How Ironic"
Only just realised were you get the lasso..... I've been killing all my bountys and losing half the money :P
Thu 20/05/10 at 14:15
Regular
I heard the 360 one is a little better and a bit cheaper. Although I'm not sure about the limited edition one.
Thu 20/05/10 at 14:14
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
If it's any help, my tea making randomiser picked PS3 for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.