GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Dead Redemption Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Dead Redemption'.
Wed 19/05/10 at 15:37
Regular
"THFC"
I know it is a game that many of the users on here are picking up, and with the release being only a couple days away, i thought it would be a good idea to start this Thread and get everyone's views, anticipations and expectations.

And of course as soon as we have all had ample time to play we will then be able to look back and see what went wrong and what was spot on!

So let's gets discussing!

PS3 RDR owners:

Butch
dav2612
Emmie87
McLong
pb
Warhunt

360 RDR owners:

Grandprix
Sonic Chris
Sun 06/11/11 at 00:13
Regular
Can anyone give me some tips on playing horseshoes. i need to win a game to get an outfit. cant seem to get the hang of it though. is there a way to do it or do i have to keep practising till i do it. thx
Thu 29/07/10 at 12:13
"Life's a conspiracy"
I've completed the game 3 times now for xbox but can I just point out (if nobody has already) that their is a mission after the finale where you kill Edgar Ross, if people haven't heard of this then post a reply back and I'll tell you how.
Wed 28/07/10 at 18:42
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
If you are not at the point in the game where it takes you to the boat to cross........... you can't go to Mexico.

If you are at the point in the game where it takes you to the boat to cross........... well it's self explanatory. The game takes you to the boat during the mission.
Wed 28/07/10 at 18:35
Regular
i can not find away of getting to mexico
Thu 08/07/10 at 09:05
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
So, I had a day off yesterday with not much to do in the morning so I took it upon myself to finish off RDR. From what I can tell I have done the 'main' mission and am now mucking about on my farm with the misses and my kid.

From what I have been told, I think I am quite near the end...
Fri 11/06/10 at 10:33
Regular
"THFC"
Never really looked lol, but just made me laugh that there was the bridge and you go via river, but i enjoyed that mission, did it first time but it was very long and also thought it was so convenient that two horses are waiting aswell!
Fri 11/06/10 at 04:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
Isn't the bridge broken or covered by debris in typical GTA style?
Thu 10/06/10 at 21:46
Regular
"THFC"
Just all seemed a tad odd that you could have gone over the bridge lol!

Still a very good game, i was pleased that there was variety in the missions, i never really got bored, which for me is a hard ask!!
Thu 10/06/10 at 16:42
Regular
"How Ironic"
Oh yeh, it was obvious you weren't going to get across straight away lol Have to admit, I almost died a few times on that mission, it never seemed to end. Waves and waves of mexican nutters. I hate Irish.
Thu 10/06/10 at 16:31
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
The first one, floating down the river with Irish getting shot at from the river bank.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.