GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2007 Formula 1 season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/03/07 at 04:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I want somewhere to stick my thoughts on the Formula 1 season as it progresses so I'm going to do that here. Feel free to join me if you want.
Page:
Thu 27/09/07 at 13:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I'd agree with that. Alonso is more likely to beat Hamilton over these 3 races and Raikkonen is unlikely to make that gap back.
Thu 27/09/07 at 12:51
Regular
Ok, three races to go. Who do you think will win the championship? My prediction: Alonso.
Tue 25/09/07 at 14:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
With the testing restrictions, I wouldn't have thought they'd be allowed to do a lot of running there. They'll have some data but I don't think it'll benefit them for long.
Tue 25/09/07 at 11:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Grandprix wrote:
> Fuji is an unknown track so it'll be down to who adapts quickest
> and how the car reacts.

Toyota own the track, but I wouldn't imagine that counts for so much...
Sat 22/09/07 at 13:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'd agree with that article. I didn't really see a smoking gun but it's all done and dusted now with McLaren's decision to not appeal.

Spyker has been sold again. Hopefully it is now in more stable hands.
Fri 21/09/07 at 16:14
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Mon 17/09/07 at 18:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, not quite. If Hamilton finishes 3rd in the next 3 races with Raikkonen winning, Hamilton will win by a point, depending on Alonso obviously.

Fuji is an unknown track so it'll be down to who adapts quickest and how the car reacts.
Mon 17/09/07 at 12:53
Regular
What a dull race, the only excitment at the first corner & down to Eau Rouge.

What no one seems to have twigged yet is that if Ferrari get 1-2's for the rest of the season (only 3 races) with Kimi 1st (more than likely if they find themselves in that position as Massa is out of it now) then he, Kimi, is champion.

Don't write him off yet, by any means.
Sun 16/09/07 at 19:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I only heard about it this morning as I was out last night, a real shame; both him and Richard Burns dying within a couple of years of each other.

Not much of a race, really; wasn't too impressed at Alonso effectively shoving Hamilton off the track, but what the hell, they're rivals!
Sun 16/09/07 at 14:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Not a great race by any means with Ferrari easily quicker than the McLarens, as it seemed the McLarens didn't like the harder tyres at all.

The race was more for the lower positions with Sutil going well before his first stop and Kovalainen doing some defending, particularly from Kubica.

Sad news about Colin McRae. I read about it last night but it has been more or less confirmed today.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.