GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let you entertain me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 20:44
Regular
I'm still here, and will be through the night. Entertain me with funny stories, jokes and annecdotes - basically just make my night that bit more bearable.

*Note to Tony - still working, obviously*
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:20
Regular
"How Handy."
Clubbers Guide To Ibiza Summer 2001 - great CD!

Jokes? Appreciated?
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:19
Regular
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> Why are you staying late anyway? Problems
> with servers? Magazine
> late?

You don't eeeeeven want to
> know.

I DO
MWUHAHA
SERIOUSLY
i wanna know
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:18
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I have listened to a nice collection of music though:

Chillout album (2 cds)
Muse - Origin of Symmetry
Deltron 3030
Beastie Boys - Ill communication

Still going though, using up emergency supply of music, must not resort... to listening to... same album...again...
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I do :-D

I hope its just as tiring, boring and stupid as what I'm doing.

Stupid Limestone scenery :-)
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Darkus wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> Why are you staying late anyway? Problems
> with servers? Magazine
> late?

we just stay here for fun! its
> like one big party.
we will have to get an office cam
> running...

(was that convincing?)

DAMN THAT TONY! Making you lot work hard while he naps on the sofa is just bang out of order! :)

Anyway I better get off to bed now I'm knackered. Later.
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:17
Regular
"How Handy."
Toilet cleaning duties???

Are my jokes appreciated or not?
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:16
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Why are you staying late anyway? Problems with servers? Magazine
> late?

You don't eeeeeven want to know.
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:14
Regular
"How Handy."
It is teeming rain in the flood plain of the Mississippi valley, and the rising river begins to
threaten all manner of private homes, including that of the local Priest.

With water coming into the ground floor, a rowboat with police comes by, and the officer shouts, "Father! Llet us evacuate you! The water level is getting dangerous." The Priest replies, "No thank you, I am a righteous man, who trusts in the Almighty, and I am confident he will deliver me."

Three hours go by, and the rains intensify, at which point the Priest has been forced up to the second floor of his house. A second police rowboat comes by, and the officer shouts, "Father! Let us evacuate you! The water level is getting dangerous." The Priest replies, "No thank you, I am a righteous man, who trusts in the Almighty, and I am confident he will deliver me."

The rain does not stop, and the Priest is forced up onto the roof of his house. A helicopter flies over, and the officer shouts down, "Father! Grab the rope and we'll pull you up! You're in terrible danger!"

The Priest replies, "No thank you, I am a righteous man, who trusts in the Almighty, and I am confident he will deliver me."

The deluge continues, and the Priest is swept off the roof, carried away in the current and drowns. He goes up to heaven, and at the Pearly Gates he is admitted, and comes before the Divine Presence. The Priest asks, "Dear Lord, I don't understand. I've been a righteous
observant person my whole life, and depended on you to save me in my hour of need. Where were you?"

And the Lord answers, "I sent two boats and a helicopter. What more do you want?"
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I still want to have what you had earlier

It sounded excellent, although don't explain when it comes back up :-)
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:12
Regular
"You've upset me"
Darkus wrote:
we just stay here for fun! its
> like one big party.
we will have to get an office cam
> running...

(was that convincing?)

Yes

[No]

Quiet you

[No]

C'mere you!

*Grabs brain*

[Hey! What're you doin' with me?]

I need to tinker in you!

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.