GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Double Pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Me has got it. Woo!

*dances*

It's proper bo to say the least. I hadn't actually played Vice City before today and I was quite surprised by how much extra gameplay was crammed into it since GTAIII. Motorbikes, jumping out of moving cars, riding on top of moving cars whilst shooting(!)... needless to say I'll be playing these for aaaaaages.
Sun 11/01/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Just Keep Swimming!"
lol i dont see the people on the streets anymore!! hav u used ne cheats? if so can u help me?
Sun 11/01/04 at 21:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Urg.

Isn't anyone bored of doing the exact same thing (i.e be 'baaaad') with incredibly bad 'cool' humour played over the top?

Oo, and killing random civilians and getting the police on yoy...

I'd forgotten how nauseating that was after 3 goes.
Sun 11/01/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Just Keep Swimming!"
Hey guyz...Does anyone hav a problem with puttin cheats in for both GTA Vice City and GTA 3? i looked on the net for cheats but they dont seem 2 work.....and then i got the Official XBOX Magazine n it had a cheat for Flying Cars on Vice City n thats the only one that works!!
can somebody help me out? PLEASE?
Sun 11/01/04 at 16:57
Regular
"All about the Beats"
spoonbeast wrote:
> i am thinking of getting this game. However, certain people have said
> that the controls of this game weren't very good. Is it true that
> only one of the analogue sticks are used instead of 2 and theres
> numerous bugs, dodgy camera issues?
>
>
> I'll try and borrow a copy off my friend for a day and see for myself
> whether this is any good or not. For now, answer the questions
> thanks.

Just get it, its awesome.
Sun 11/01/04 at 16:56
Regular
"eat toast!"
i am thinking of getting this game. However, certain people have said that the controls of this game weren't very good. Is it true that only one of the analogue sticks are used instead of 2 and theres numerous bugs, dodgy camera issues?

I'll try and borrow a copy off my friend for a day and see for myself whether this is any good or not. For now, answer the questions thanks.
Sat 10/01/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Swivel!"
1 of the great reasons to get Double pack for Xbox, if u havent already been amazed by graphics, gameplay, or storyline, is one of the songs on the radio on Vice City. 'Video killed the Radio star', it rockz.
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:05
Regular
"God bless video gam"
I played GTA DP (XBOX) today, in fact 1-2 hours ago, for the first time and I found it great, no, brilliant.
I've read a magazine that rated GTA DP (XBOX) - 9.8/10
True Crime (XBOX) - 5.8/10
and I'm not surprised.

I did a few of the missions - entertaining on both games.
Getting in trouble with the police - entertaining on both games.

In GTA you are on the completely wrong side of the law which means you can run from the police and make it more 'FUN'!
In TC you are a bent copper but still not (completely) on the wrong side of the law.

GTA DP (XBOX) has amazing graphics and when in a car or any vehicle it feels like you're actually in one. The gameplay and the storylines are good on both games and the price is very good for two of the best games in one pack.

XBOX owners who have never played GTA 3 or VC ever before might ask, is it worth it?

Well, yes!
Read any review of GTA and you will agree!
Sun 04/01/04 at 19:13
Regular
Mike Swade wrote:
> So Rickoss, u say True Crime i scrap, and i strongly agree, then u
> give it 10 out of 10, and 3.1 to GTA, why?

"my rating are that this follows:"

Compare this sentence to the rest of Rickoss' writing. Was it not glaringly obvious that he had assumed a different character?
Sun 04/01/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
Rickoss wrote:
> Oh god, please don't be that stupid. How can there be so many complete
> and utter retards alive?

Incest.

The game the whole family can play.
Sun 04/01/04 at 18:00
Regular
Oh god, please don't be that stupid. How can there be so many complete and utter retards alive?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.