GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Double Pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Me has got it. Woo!

*dances*

It's proper bo to say the least. I hadn't actually played Vice City before today and I was quite surprised by how much extra gameplay was crammed into it since GTAIII. Motorbikes, jumping out of moving cars, riding on top of moving cars whilst shooting(!)... needless to say I'll be playing these for aaaaaages.
Sun 18/01/04 at 10:43
Regular
I've never had a problem with the GTA controls. It is a bit crap if you are surrounded by enemies shooting at you, as you can only lock on to one person at a time, and the camera angles tend to get a bit silly, but apart from that it is ok.

Rockstar really should have used a first person mode for the shooting, like in Worms 3D.
Sun 18/01/04 at 08:46
Regular
"eat toast!"
i've borrowed the game and sadly the controls are driving me nuts (especially shooting) and its making consider serious doubts whether i should buy it or not. Go on convice me the controls are great (I use auto aim as this is the fastest way seeing who i am shooting.).

But amazingly, i've got onto the second island. When does the bridge get fixed?
Sat 17/01/04 at 22:50
Regular
I got it too. How far are you?
Sat 17/01/04 at 11:40
"Retarded List"
Sparkx wrote:
> Hey guyz...Does anyone hav a problem with puttin cheats in for both
> GTA Vice City and GTA 3? i looked on the net for cheats but they dont
> seem 2 work.....and then i got the Official XBOX Magazine n it had a
> cheat for Flying Cars on Vice City n thats the only one that works!!
> can somebody help me out? PLEASE?

I had the same problem, but the cheats in the Febuary issue of Gamesmaster work for it so you should try that. Strange why no other web site or mag have the right cheats.
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Swivel!"
It must be your Xbox, coz mine works fine, and finely.
Mon 12/01/04 at 14:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> strafing the city with an apache gunship is certainly a lot of fun
> too,

It would be, if the draw distance didn't mean you had to go 10ft off the ground to kill anyone.
Mon 12/01/04 at 13:51
Regular
sounds like your dodgy xbox to me.
Mon 12/01/04 at 13:51
Regular
"mini that is"
has any one found any problems with this game i rented it and cars were going through the floor and lampost just appering but the worst was the fact that when u go fast its as if the xbox cant cope is this just the first copy of a game or will it be revised ?????
Mon 12/01/04 at 13:37
Regular
strafing the city with an apache gunship is certainly a lot of fun too, especially when you accidentally get it snagged on some telephone wires, and are forced to bail out before it blows. when you hit the floor you are narrowly missed by a tank, 2 FBI broncos and a police car. steal a motorbike and ride for your life, while taking the time to strafe a few unsuspecting townies with your uzi.
Mon 12/01/04 at 13:31
Regular
You have to admit the jumps are fun, though.

Whoop!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.