GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Double Pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Me has got it. Woo!

*dances*

It's proper bo to say the least. I hadn't actually played Vice City before today and I was quite surprised by how much extra gameplay was crammed into it since GTAIII. Motorbikes, jumping out of moving cars, riding on top of moving cars whilst shooting(!)... needless to say I'll be playing these for aaaaaages.
Thu 25/12/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Remember me?"
Aren't we special? :D
Thu 25/12/03 at 14:29
Regular
Its official release date is 2nd January - but a retailer has been selling it early in my locality - hence, I've got one too :D
Thu 25/12/03 at 04:44
Regular
"Notable"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> I've been playing both. If you think about it, there is no right order
> in which to play the two games, as their stories aren't related in
> any way really.

You could play it in chronological order though...
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:39
Regular
"I love J-42"
True but I would rather play it through the way they were created, then you get see the improvments.
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
I've been playing both. If you think about it, there is no right order in which to play the two games, as their stories aren't related in any way really.
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:28
Regular
"I love J-42"
Do you people play it in the right order, i.e. complete number 3 then start vice or do you do it however you feel like it?
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
GTA3 > Vice City

How much?
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Touched!"
Bah! Where from? another site has it in stock, so I could order it right now lol
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Me has got it. Woo!

*dances*

It's proper bo to say the least. I hadn't actually played Vice City before today and I was quite surprised by how much extra gameplay was crammed into it since GTAIII. Motorbikes, jumping out of moving cars, riding on top of moving cars whilst shooting(!)... needless to say I'll be playing these for aaaaaages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.