GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Double Pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Me has got it. Woo!

*dances*

It's proper bo to say the least. I hadn't actually played Vice City before today and I was quite surprised by how much extra gameplay was crammed into it since GTAIII. Motorbikes, jumping out of moving cars, riding on top of moving cars whilst shooting(!)... needless to say I'll be playing these for aaaaaages.
Thu 04/03/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I just won it from here (gameaday) I can't wait to play it :)
Thu 04/03/04 at 12:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Like the box of the game, because it needs death.

NOW!
Thu 04/03/04 at 10:41
Regular
I recommend the use of a blunt instrument
Thu 04/03/04 at 08:16
Regular
Don't forget to kill them after you're done - you get your money back then!
Thu 04/03/04 at 08:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
and make sure it's in decent condition
Thu 04/03/04 at 03:04
Regular
you need to be driving a decent car, such as a sports car.

make sure it is late at night or early in the morning (between 10pm and about 4am). simply drive to an area where there are loads of them, park up and wait.

simple!
Thu 04/03/04 at 03:03
Regular
"xxx"
can someone help me? I have tried everything and I cannot seem to pick up the hookers I have been to the red light district in liberty city and tried everything. I have honked my horn and driven in front of them but they just walk around me and keep going. Can someone give me some clues
Sun 22/02/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Plate of glue"
There was no 'memorable moments' in Vice City. Where as in GTA 3, you had lots like 'Bomb da base' and when the Mafia betrayed you.
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
In Liberty City, I felt like I was actually in a city, and that i could simply drive without a care.

In Vice City, i feel restricted, and can't just mess around like I used to.

I never feel I am 'where the action is'.

I really don't like the design of Vice City
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:02
"Uzi Lover"
I was thinking the same thing about this 'level design' comment. Does he mean the layout of the city or something?

If so, it's a free roaming level and a very well done free roaming level, they've created a city. And it's got alot more to do in it then Liberty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.