GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm quite shocked, to say the least."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 02:43
Regular
After a lengthy conversation with a rather disappointed Turbonutter or MSN, I have come to say Grix, get lost.

Who are you to make someone feel bad about themself?? What gives you the right to put someone else down?? Is it the fact that you have a shiny yellow name?? Or the fact that you have a massive following because your usual post is well written, witty and has a yellow name beside it??

Well, just to let you know, what you did was well out of order. Turbonutter is one of the best posters on this site and for you, a notable, to make him feel unwelcome and consider not coming back onto these forums is not on. If there was a problem with Turbonutter, I'm quite sure Tony, Ali, or any other member of staff would be quite capable of sorting it out, it has nothing to do with your personal opinion, or your Grand-dad approach to the forum, in future, it would be appreciated if your personal vendetas are directed to the SR staff in e-mails or using the report this post link, not on the forums.

Cheers.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I would agree with you if I knew what they were ;-)
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:30
Or†ega wrote:
> hard trance does the trick for me evertime! usually somthin like
> Rank1 or mauro picotto does the trick

You my friend have exquisite taste in music - RANK1 AIRWAVE. OH MY GOD how great is that really!!

And anything by Blank & Jones.

Robert Miles though, purely classic dance music!
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:26
Regular
hard trance does the trick for me evertime! usually somthin like Rank1 or mauro picotto does the trick
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:24
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes. Hard trance. Just the thing to calm me down.

(?!?!?!?!)
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:19
I don't want to get involved, but I'm so inspired by this wonderful daybreak outside I just have to.

This is my advice, it's good do take it, don't listen to my tagline for the moment. I don't know the ins and outs, but most people are good posters here, Turbonutter - great poster, and a real intelligent person, Grix - a really feindishly clever and will no doubt take over the world - just not our world, probably some made up world.

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL WITH PLANETARION YOU SAD INDIVIDUALS>

There. Said it. Don't explain - I know what it is, I choose to not play it and I choose to slate it. My choice, I enjoy slating it. Thanks for the inspiration Goatboy.

Now, for the advice bit - I personally do not hate anyone, for if I had a problem with them, it must surely mean that they have the problem themselves, and thus how can I hate them?

"I don't have a problem with you, you're the one with the problem"

The above is a quote, but from me.

Ok?
Ok..

Be cool.

Remember. Cornwall. Like this. Like That. ARGHOWWWWW!!!!!!.

>B?)>
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:03
Is this about Grix's Brain calling TBN the downside of intelligent posts and so on? I thought that was completely unfair. Dont leave TBN!
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:57
Regular
Grrrrrr.

Grix abusing his power again!

As a notable i would like to inform you that this isn't prime and

FM is a valuble member not a biased one sided loser like you.

theres my run ins!

TW has ahd a few!

The old king is becoming trouble and if you say anything to Turbo again Grix you will find me annoyed with you to.

Yeah me and Turbo have our arguments but we are good friends and if i hear of anything else your fan group will eventually dissapear!
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:50
I dont want to get to involved here.....

But my opinion is that if someone else is making another member uncomfortable in anyway then something should be done....
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:49
Regular
I thought Turbonutter was pritty strong mentally. what da hell did grix do?
Sat 11/08/01 at 02:43
Regular
After a lengthy conversation with a rather disappointed Turbonutter or MSN, I have come to say Grix, get lost.

Who are you to make someone feel bad about themself?? What gives you the right to put someone else down?? Is it the fact that you have a shiny yellow name?? Or the fact that you have a massive following because your usual post is well written, witty and has a yellow name beside it??

Well, just to let you know, what you did was well out of order. Turbonutter is one of the best posters on this site and for you, a notable, to make him feel unwelcome and consider not coming back onto these forums is not on. If there was a problem with Turbonutter, I'm quite sure Tony, Ali, or any other member of staff would be quite capable of sorting it out, it has nothing to do with your personal opinion, or your Grand-dad approach to the forum, in future, it would be appreciated if your personal vendetas are directed to the SR staff in e-mails or using the report this post link, not on the forums.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.