GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm quite shocked, to say the least."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 02:43
Regular
After a lengthy conversation with a rather disappointed Turbonutter or MSN, I have come to say Grix, get lost.

Who are you to make someone feel bad about themself?? What gives you the right to put someone else down?? Is it the fact that you have a shiny yellow name?? Or the fact that you have a massive following because your usual post is well written, witty and has a yellow name beside it??

Well, just to let you know, what you did was well out of order. Turbonutter is one of the best posters on this site and for you, a notable, to make him feel unwelcome and consider not coming back onto these forums is not on. If there was a problem with Turbonutter, I'm quite sure Tony, Ali, or any other member of staff would be quite capable of sorting it out, it has nothing to do with your personal opinion, or your Grand-dad approach to the forum, in future, it would be appreciated if your personal vendetas are directed to the SR staff in e-mails or using the report this post link, not on the forums.

Cheers.
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:51
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Well I guess I won't see you tomorrow then mate.

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:50
Maybe??? Trust me, the only big things happening during the night will be in the Javelin final tonight, so don't hold your breath
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:47
Regular
Well until then I am hanging in the towel mate. Unless something big happens over night.

CYA tomorrow....maybe.

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:46
I mean Tombstone not Tombstoine
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:45
Don't start engraving the tombstoine yet, fog forums aren't dead yet MJ! The Mega Consoles will be out soon, things will liven up, just you wait and see!
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:41
Regular
The future of gaming forum.......deseased 12th August 2001.

May its memories remain with all of us.

R.I.P

(;o|

The end is nigh, and its sooner than you may think.
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:38
Regular
*waves harder*
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:36
Regular
*COUGH*
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:32
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Meh...Sniper wants attention... :P

:D
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:32
Regular
*waves to Sniper*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.