GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm quite shocked, to say the least."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 02:43
Regular
After a lengthy conversation with a rather disappointed Turbonutter or MSN, I have come to say Grix, get lost.

Who are you to make someone feel bad about themself?? What gives you the right to put someone else down?? Is it the fact that you have a shiny yellow name?? Or the fact that you have a massive following because your usual post is well written, witty and has a yellow name beside it??

Well, just to let you know, what you did was well out of order. Turbonutter is one of the best posters on this site and for you, a notable, to make him feel unwelcome and consider not coming back onto these forums is not on. If there was a problem with Turbonutter, I'm quite sure Tony, Ali, or any other member of staff would be quite capable of sorting it out, it has nothing to do with your personal opinion, or your Grand-dad approach to the forum, in future, it would be appreciated if your personal vendetas are directed to the SR staff in e-mails or using the report this post link, not on the forums.

Cheers.
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:38
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Dringo wrote:
> UHU? You deservee everything you get as you are a Zelda fan, how
> many have you got now?

Sat 11/08/01 at 12:31
Regular
"Back in black"
er-no wrote:
> Kapoera Gaebora wrote:
> Yes, no you dont have to cheer....well
> OK Bow down, Bow down!! :-D

I will bow Zelda, but only when you
> have won four games in the space of nineteen days and beaten my
> record...

:-P

:D
Er, im quite sure that he has. I have won 2 games in less than a week, is that any good to you?
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:26
Dringo wrote:

theres my run
> ins!

TW has ahd a few!

Yeah I had a couple of run ins with Grix.
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Kapoera Gaebora wrote:
> Yes, no you dont have to cheer....well OK Bow down, Bow down!! :-D

I will bow Zelda, but only when you have won four games in the space of nineteen days and beaten my record...

:-P

:D
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:28
Regular
UHU? You deservee everything you get as you are a Zelda fan, how many have you got now?
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:23
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yes, no you dont have to cheer....well OK Bow down, Bow down!! :-D
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:21
Regular
Wahey it's big timw Gameaday winner Zelda Pro!
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:10
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yeah! This is like what Quazi posted that got Khazar really mad!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:05
Regular
"smile, it's free"
What happened here? Can someone point me to the threads in question? This topic has me intrigued....

I'll be back to check for replies just after I've looked up how to spell 'intrigued'..
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:35
Regular
yeah Rank1 air wave does rule. DAn, do u like Airscape? i really like one track, i think its called l'esperaze or somthin?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.