GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm quite shocked, to say the least."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 02:43
Regular
After a lengthy conversation with a rather disappointed Turbonutter or MSN, I have come to say Grix, get lost.

Who are you to make someone feel bad about themself?? What gives you the right to put someone else down?? Is it the fact that you have a shiny yellow name?? Or the fact that you have a massive following because your usual post is well written, witty and has a yellow name beside it??

Well, just to let you know, what you did was well out of order. Turbonutter is one of the best posters on this site and for you, a notable, to make him feel unwelcome and consider not coming back onto these forums is not on. If there was a problem with Turbonutter, I'm quite sure Tony, Ali, or any other member of staff would be quite capable of sorting it out, it has nothing to do with your personal opinion, or your Grand-dad approach to the forum, in future, it would be appreciated if your personal vendetas are directed to the SR staff in e-mails or using the report this post link, not on the forums.

Cheers.
Sun 12/08/01 at 00:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
(Ant enters again)

{:) "ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think people treat Grix as some kind of dictator, but many look up to him, as he posts so well.
Sun 12/08/01 at 00:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
( Sheepy enters once more )

Cheese :D
Sun 12/08/01 at 00:05
What a drama unfolding!
Sat 11/08/01 at 23:58
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Ummm, what posts hurt TNs' feelings then?

I know his Grix's brain made a pitiful comment on Turbonutters particularly good story some time ago - and I wasn't really sure what to think. Was Grix joking?

Nah - so, where else did Grix depress TN with his tactless comments?

But, I had a quick chat to Grix on MSN - he seemed a nice guy, should I ask him 'bout it??
Sat 11/08/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hmmm

I think that Bonus may have posted this self-consciencly because he had a bit of a tiff with Grix one night (which I witnessed whilst eating strawberry ice-cream) and now he has had a tiff with someone else Bonus has came in on high moral ground. (Note: I like Bonus and Grix very much so don't take this wrong way)

Why are you talking as if you are all scared of Grix and he is some kind of dictator and you are having a revolution. He loves the forums and in no way have I seen him being the boss and people cowering when he coughs at them or something. You seem to me being cruel on Grix now... ok he wasn't to fond of a post of Turbonutter and made a statement. I laughed at the post he made as it was amusing... not that it was directed at TBN just the boss. So maybe Turbonutter is a bit emotional and took it to heart I am sure he didn't mean it but I can see the point he was trying to make.

Grix is always here and in many cases is the first poster people see when they first come here and look at him for advice etc... such as myself did. Now its " Oh I hate Grix too, he's so bossy ". Well how do you think that makes him feel? Probably the same as TBN did so why not quit now and have a nice cup of Jack Daniels and some stawberry ice-cream.

Sheepy
Sat 11/08/01 at 22:00
Regular
where is da grix anyway?
Sat 11/08/01 at 21:56
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Yeah, by getting sprayed with a fire extinguisher.
Sat 11/08/01 at 21:54
TABLES!!!

Oops, turning into the WWF Forum itself... better cool it down.
Sat 11/08/01 at 21:45
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Hmm? Who is this... Grix?

Ouch, I'm going to get pummeled for
> that, aren't I?

Full nelson...

3D!
Sat 11/08/01 at 21:43
Hmm? Who is this... Grix?

Ouch, I'm going to get pummeled for that, aren't I?

Full nelson...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.