GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm quite shocked, to say the least."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 02:43
Regular
After a lengthy conversation with a rather disappointed Turbonutter or MSN, I have come to say Grix, get lost.

Who are you to make someone feel bad about themself?? What gives you the right to put someone else down?? Is it the fact that you have a shiny yellow name?? Or the fact that you have a massive following because your usual post is well written, witty and has a yellow name beside it??

Well, just to let you know, what you did was well out of order. Turbonutter is one of the best posters on this site and for you, a notable, to make him feel unwelcome and consider not coming back onto these forums is not on. If there was a problem with Turbonutter, I'm quite sure Tony, Ali, or any other member of staff would be quite capable of sorting it out, it has nothing to do with your personal opinion, or your Grand-dad approach to the forum, in future, it would be appreciated if your personal vendetas are directed to the SR staff in e-mails or using the report this post link, not on the forums.

Cheers.
Sun 12/08/01 at 14:20
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Grix, can't you make a sincere apology? Put your childish vendeta aside and just apologize properly, even though you know deep down that you hate him.
Sun 12/08/01 at 14:18
Regular
Qû!k§iLve® wrote:
> Does anyone around here listen to Goatboy????

He has made the
> best suggestion of them all. So stopmthe cr@|> and have a look at
> what he said....done it???

Now go and do it Robin. If the post
> was so offensive just report it to the moderator. Thats the best way
> to do it, not start some alliance against all of the
> Notables.

(;o|

Are you telling me the NRA isnt making FOG more interesting?
Sun 12/08/01 at 14:04
Regular
Hi there, my name is Grix Thraves, and this here, is my brain.

(Hi there.)

My brain, for reasons of humour, has his own character. He likes to take the mick out of people.

(Grow up you losers, I can't remember firing a shotgun in anyones face.)

So, on behalf of my brain, I would like to apologise for the use of humour in these forums.

(Go suck yourself.)

I would also like to apologise to Turbonutter if he was truly hurt by what I said. Truthfully, I have to say Turbo that I do not really like you, and I think you can be very big headed sometimes, but I'm not the sort of person that will truly try to hurt someone, unless I myself have been hurt, and I'm only leashing out childishly, like anyone else does.

(You make me lose hope in humanity. All of you.)

The easiest way to remember it is never take a word my brain says seriously. He's not even real, for Gods sake.
Sun 12/08/01 at 10:25
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Well, I think that this entire thing has been blown out of proportion but Grix should apologize to TBN.
Sun 12/08/01 at 09:57
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Does anyone around here listen to Goatboy????

He has made the best suggestion of them all. So stopmthe cr@|> and have a look at what he said....done it???

Now go and do it Robin. If the post was so offensive just report it to the moderator. Thats the best way to do it, not start some alliance against all of the Notables.

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 09:55
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
As far as I'm concerned, if Grix's feeling are hurt, good. He can have a taste of his own medicine. I consider myself a sensible person but I have experienced what TBN is going through as we are both sensitive people so Grix, get lost!
Sun 12/08/01 at 08:58
Regular
"|8-- )I'm gone |8--"
I know since i have been banned 3 times in one week this is gonna sound weird coming from me because i'm alwayz starting the fights but STOP THIS!!!!!!!

One notable does one thing and suddenly the whole bloody forum is in pieces!!!!!Ok, what grix said was wrong,but suddenlly your acting like Ant and Meka hav done something wrong.I dont know if this is all a joke but i doubt it and you have to stop this.

I know my banning record aint good but i aint talking, STOP THE FIGHTS!!

Does anyone at all agree with me?
Sun 12/08/01 at 08:04
Regular
"|8-- )I'm gone |8--"
So, tell me guys, you're the Notable Rebellience Alligence or what ever, but what exactly are you gona do now your in it? Because all of you are running for notable so why have an anti group against notables?

|8-- }
Sun 12/08/01 at 02:13
Regular
Grix is a nice as anything on MSnm as i speak to him but he annoyed me, upset Turbo and TW and has begun the NRA
Sun 12/08/01 at 01:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
There is a "report this post" button if anyone wants to use that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.