GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Import Gamers Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I figured seeing as there seems to be a fair few people into importing like myself around here that we should have our own thread to talk about the latest American and Japanese releases and also to have a bit of a laugh at the European gamers and feel superior with our access to better games :-D

So lets get talking about the latest games coming out overseas
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
what online games you got then?

did you watch the NBA Playoffs? Lalakers were terrible.
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bah you and that Superbowl :-(

I'm gaming during the afternoon mostly nowadays, thanks to not having to work nights. Basically whenever i'm not out somewhere or watching DVD's or on the net i'll be on my PS2.
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I enjoyed the first one and played it all, good gameplay and longevity, really liked it.

So what times do you play games now then Lakers?

Im on all day, if i want to be :D

I work when i want and how long i want, ejoying life so, rpg's , women, beer, football and next year SuperBowl:D
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Played the first one but because i was working nights at Royal Mail during the time i could only get on at 6-9am. Saw one person in about 5 hours of play, gave up eventually after the free month
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Just pre-ordered Everquest 2 and im looking forward to playing this. Expecting big things from this.
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Looking forward to the final in half an hour.

Greece will win tonight i think. Portugal are expected to win, and every team that has played Greece has been favourites and Greece have always won, im expecting a poor game with tactics involved although im still looking forward to it.

Got to say, Dynasty Warriors is turning out to be a hell of a game just now.
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not too sure on that although i think i saw somewhere that seeing as the Xeno series is meant to be a six parter that Xenogears was the 5th part in the series where Xenosaga is the first part.

Either way there isn't anything directly linking them from what i remember
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Yeah,

>What games are you thinking of getting then?
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:04
"period drama"
Xenosaga is a seperate story from Xenogears, right?
I hope so.
Sat 03/07/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hi there,

No i think it got a re-release so is cheaper then it would have been.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.