GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Import Gamers Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I figured seeing as there seems to be a fair few people into importing like myself around here that we should have our own thread to talk about the latest American and Japanese releases and also to have a bit of a laugh at the European gamers and feel superior with our access to better games :-D

So lets get talking about the latest games coming out overseas
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Why there though?
Is this where you plan to spend the rest of your life?
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Achilles wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> That was a few years ago, i'm living with parents at moment until
> about next year probs when i move to Japan
>
> So ,will you still visit the forums when in Japan?

Very much doubt it (hey stop cheering in the back there :-D)
>
> You ever become a big games designer, remember me, thats all im
> saying :D

Nah i'm not that talented, i'd be a games tester if anything. I'm going over there to train to be a teacher
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
lalakersrule wrote:
> That was a few years ago, i'm living with parents at moment until
> about next year probs when i move to Japan

So ,will you still visit the forums when in Japan?

You ever become a big games designer, remember me, thats all im saying :D
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Achilles wrote:
> Yeah o.k, no problem. Hopefully i will catch you online at some point
> and cream you :D whether it be Socom, GT, Pro Evo, i will cream you
> dammit :D

Heh i doubt it :-D I'll definitly give you a game on Pro Evo and probably see you sometime on GT. I'll get back interested in Online play then i think

>
> Where are you living just now? Last i read you were in Brooklyn??

That was a few years ago, i'm living with parents at moment until about next year probs when i move to Japan
>
> Shaq has got the biggest bed in the world, nice wife, Tons of cars,
> indoor basketball court, nine holer and a nice done-up golf-caddy.
> Amazing.

Yea me too, same as my beach house in Hawaii :-D
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Yeah o.k, no problem. Hopefully i will catch you online at some point and cream you :D whether it be Socom, GT, Pro Evo, i will cream you dammit :D

Where are you living just now? Last i read you were in Brooklyn??

Shaq has got the biggest bed in the world, nice wife, Tons of cars, indoor basketball court, nine holer and a nice done-up golf-caddy. Amazing.
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I use the old hide in bushes wait for them to run past and shoot them in the back.

Nah i doubt it mate, not until at least wednesday when hopefully i will have my own internet connection. At the moment i using my dad's and the time always differs the time i'm allowed on.

I think i have seen it, i know i've seen an episode where he showed off his cars
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
See what you mean, sniping is the only strategy for me though. Sit in a bush and wait....wait....wait...BANG!!! right in the head. I should star in Enemy at the gates :D

up for a game tomorrow maybe? You and me vs. the rest of the cheats.

As for Shaq, his house on Cribs, you have got too see it mate unbelievable.
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well to be honest his free-throws are horrible, although i have modelled my free-throw technique off of his and it works fine for me. 89% average

Not playing Socom anymore, Socom 1 has too many cheats and Socom 2 is just too arcadey and poor gameplay wise. Going to wait for Socom 3 and hope it has Socom 2 graphics, maps and guns but with Socom 1 gameplay. When i shoot someone in the back 5 times i expect them to die not run around a bit, turn around then shoot me dead
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Saw his house on cribs :O, and yet people criticize his free-throws, no wonder he doesnt care. yep, i agree with you there, he was the only decent one.

Socom you say, mmmmmm. whens the next time you will be on?
Sun 04/07/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Both Socom's and Everquest that i can actually play online over here due to most of my collection being NTSC games. That'll change when the likes of Pro Evo, Gran Turismo and Timesplitters 3 come out though

Yup saw the playoffs, very terrible, Big Diesel Shaquille O'Neal was the only one to come out with any credit and should have been MVP in my opinion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.