GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Sun 08/04/07 at 22:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Anderson = Rubbish
Mahmood = Worse
Sun 08/04/07 at 22:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, England really needed more than 247 from the position that had themselves in. 22 overs to go, 160 something for 2. I think most teams would be thinking 300.

England did do some good work restricting Australia but it all crumbled and they couldn't reel the Aussies back in. Maybe if they had got Symonds but Pietersen did all he could.

England are crying out for a wicket taker and the batting lineup to look like they could make 300 on a consistent basis.
Mon 09/04/07 at 16:43
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'd love it if Ireland were the first to beat New Zealand in the World Cup, they're not doing too badly at the moment, it'd show those all who said they don't deserve their current place in the Super 8s.
Mon 09/04/07 at 18:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
They did well and New Zealand were a bit wayward with the bat but those last few overs have made it a tough target to chase.
Mon 09/04/07 at 21:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And it's all over. The New Zealand bowling attack was just too strong. I just don't see Ireland, at this point in time, being able to chase a big total against a really top side.
Tue 10/04/07 at 14:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
West Indies vs South Africa today a win for West Indies will help England who must win tomorrow against Bangladesh to stand any chance of finishing in the top 4.
Tue 10/04/07 at 22:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
South Africa beat up on the West Indies with bat and made a very difficult score to reach. The West Indies were never going to reach it but they had a good go. They just lost wickets consistently.

That's pretty much the West Indies out. They are 2 wins away from 4th I think with 2 games left.
Wed 11/04/07 at 15:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good start for England Bangladesh are 23-2 after 5 overs hopefully we can bowl them out for a low score and make a successful chase.
Wed 11/04/07 at 15:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
39-3 after 10 overs now going well!

If we do beat Bangladesh the South Africa game is a must win as we'll overtake them in the table if we do.
Wed 11/04/07 at 15:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I'm watching it live at the moment. The pitch is quick and bouncy and the ball is swinging.

The 2nd wicket was hilarious. Vaughan dropped an absolute sitter and the Bangladesh batsmen were just ambling around, thinking it was caught. Vaughan just threw the ball to the wicket keeper, thinking the opportunity had gone, only for Nixon to take the bails off for the run out.

Flintoff bowled a peach for the 4th wicket.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.