GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Sun 20/05/07 at 17:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Good stuff from KP and Collingwood now taking the lead to 337.
Sun 20/05/07 at 16:23
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Excellent stuff from Monty. England just need to produce a solid total tonight (currently 240 ahead) and then get the West Indies in and then out again. Hopefully this won't be a drawn match.
Sat 19/05/07 at 15:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
3 wickets for Panesar now, he's looking on from.
Shame the Cup final takes priority.
Sat 19/05/07 at 12:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Pretty good start from England. A fantastic start from Monty! First ball was brilliant, a deserved wicket! :-)
Fri 18/05/07 at 19:27
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
They wanted to stay out in the middle, but the umpires ruled against them and sent them in. Shame really as you said.
Fri 18/05/07 at 19:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Being from Essex, i've always thought that Foster should have been given a chance, but i'm satisfied with Prior after that performance. I found it a bit mystifying as to why England went off for bad light, why not give it some welly for 15 minutes and stick Windies in first thing in the morning?
Fri 18/05/07 at 19:00
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Looks like England may have found themselves a decent test wicket keeper: that was an excellent innings from Prior. Hopefully the weather will be as good today and England can really apply some pressure.
Fri 18/05/07 at 18:49
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Well done Cook, Colly, Bell and Prior.

Shame about Shah, I really rate him and thought he deserved his chance a few years ago around about when Butcher an Key were playing. Hopefully he can make a score in the second innings.
Fri 18/05/07 at 15:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Can't trust the weatherman can you? They were saying showers likely for the today and the weekend with mostly overcast skies. Well, at least England have made the most of it with a nice ton from Collingwood.
Fri 18/05/07 at 11:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, I'm currently not too far from Lord's (20 miles or so), and it's good and sunny right now.

Cook's just gone for 105; still, not a bad performance at all from him. 219-4.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.