GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Wed 04/04/07 at 22:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You had to say it didnt you?
Wed 04/04/07 at 22:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
England just left themselves too much to do, in my opinion. England were pretty good with the ball but they lost their 2 openers early and plodded along a bit.
Thu 05/04/07 at 09:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think one of the problems we have is that we are too cautious at the start and leave ourselves too much to do towards the end.

OK we had enough wickets left to get the chase when it got down to the nitty gritty but I think that it would have been better to have had less wickets but more runs on the board.

Nixon was great the sweep shot for 6 was amazing!
Thu 05/04/07 at 12:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Once again, the England cricket team snatch glorious defeat from the jaws of victory. The run chase towards the end was something spectacular, who knows what may have happened if Vaughan and Bell had got things going?

-Vainly hopes for a win against Australia-
Thu 05/04/07 at 13:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Next match Saturday with Bangladesh vs South Africa, a Bangladesh win would be a huge boost for England but I can't see it somehow.
Sat 07/04/07 at 22:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Fantastic stuff from Bangladesh! :-D
Sat 07/04/07 at 22:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, Bangladesh were great and South Africa were really poor. The result really opens up the race for the last spot in the final 4. Obviously, no team is safe yet but this result brings a lot of teams back in play.
Sun 08/04/07 at 19:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Disciplined bowling is required for England to stand a chance here I think.
Sun 08/04/07 at 19:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Decent bowling was whats needed, Anderson got hit for 31 off 5 overs and should have been taken off earlier. Flintoff comes in right away and thats 1 down, he's got a lot to make up for after the way he's batted.
Sun 08/04/07 at 21:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Why did they bring Saj back in? He was useless earlier, England were doing well keeping it tight, then they bring him in, he gets hit for 14 and all the good work is undone. * Rolls eyes *
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.