GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Fri 25/05/07 at 17:14
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Good batting from KP and a nice return for Vaughan. Shame the weather looks set to ruin this test again. :-/
Fri 25/05/07 at 17:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Jones has only just got back to bowling for his county so I don't think we'll be seeing him just yet.

Nice to see Vaughan get a century. Maybe Vaughan prefers the red ball to the white. Or maybe the West Indies bowlers were easy to get away. It certainly seemed that way.

Pietersen also with a century.
Wed 23/05/07 at 17:11
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'd love to see Jones back. Seems strange they don't bring back Lewis like you said too. :-s
Tue 22/05/07 at 17:26
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ryan Sidebottom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not Kruis, Wharf, Lewis, Tremlett, or even Jones?
Mon 21/05/07 at 16:46
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
And bad light again. Draw here we come. What a shame. :-(
Mon 21/05/07 at 15:38
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
We finally have some action!
Mon 21/05/07 at 15:00
"LOLLERSKATES!"
ARGH! British weather ruins what was sure to be an exciting days Cricket. Now i'm stuck with a repeat of a test from 2000 :(
Sun 20/05/07 at 22:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
It was supposed to be rain today and yesterday, so I don't expect it to rain.

Maybe if Harmison finds some form, we'll have a shot. We should bring back a wicket taker for the next test if Flintoff isn't fit, i'm thinking Andy Caddick ;)
Sun 20/05/07 at 22:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, it looks like a draw to me but then crazier things have happened. Saying that, I've looked at the weather and it looks like rain most of the day tomorrow.
Sun 20/05/07 at 22:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Windies really milked that injury at the end, not fair really. I hope we can get the win tomorrow, although it will be pretty difficult without our best bowler, Hoggard injured as well, and Harmison and Plunkett not exactly firing on all cylinders either.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.