GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Thu 21/06/07 at 14:11
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Time out on the Test team guys - the fun cricket starts on Friday. Do you follow the Twenty20? I love this game. For the last three finals I'm been cheering on the Foxes so what do they do? Wait until the final is held on the same day as I move house so I MISS THEM WINNING!!

Pfft! Saying that I will not be cheering them on tomorrow night. Come on Yorkshire :D
Thu 21/06/07 at 00:28
Regular
I think the test side is starting to shape back towards the kind of quality that saw us win the Ashes two years ago.

Our batsmen are comfortable in the order and playing well and the bowling attack is looking varied and threatening.

I was thinking the other day, though - what happens when Freddy comes back? Who makes way?

1. Andrew Strauss or Marcus Trescothick
2. Alastair Cook
3. Michael Vaughan
4. Ian Bell
5. Kevin Pietersen
6. Paul Collingwood
7. Matt Prior or Chris Read
8. Steve Harmison
9. Monty Panesar
10. Ryan Sidebottom or Simon Jones
11. Matthew Hoggard

Collingwood has gone from solid squad member to an established asset to the first team, and in a relatively short space of time Cook and Bell have cemented their positions in the order.

Should Flintoff even be able to simply walk back into the side? His batting has been on the wane for some time now and while his bowling figures over the last two years have been superb, will he still be at that level after this injury?
Wed 20/06/07 at 09:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They're missing Lara and can only get better at the minute.

Good win for England mind the bowlers deserve credit for polishing off the West Indies and luckily the weather held off long enought for us as well.
Tue 19/06/07 at 18:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, that didn't take very long to polish off. The West Indies really are a poor Test team at the moment. The one-dayers should be a closer affair if the World Cup is anything to go by.
Tue 19/06/07 at 15:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
110 to win if the rain keeps off we should do it
Tue 19/06/07 at 15:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Hahahaha Michael Vaughans lost his trousers!
Tue 19/06/07 at 15:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
195/8 now 2 quick wickets would give us a good chance of chasing down the total
Tue 19/06/07 at 14:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hmmm, it's looking good for England. The Weat Indies have a small lead but they just can't get Chanderpaul out. They just need to skittle them all out for less than a 100 lead.
Tue 19/06/07 at 12:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Gayles gone off Hoggard which is a good start, if we get Chanderpaul out before dinner we stand a chance of getting a win if the rain stays off.
Tue 19/06/07 at 11:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Delayed start today started at 11-30 and currently 93-3. Shame it finished early last night due to bad light if we could have got another wicket or even 2 we'd be looking good for a win assuming the rain keeps off.

If we manage to take a few early wickets I think we're in with a shout a dream start would be Gayle and Chanderpaul out before dinner so we'll see in the next hour or so.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.