GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Fri 02/02/07 at 14:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Did I wake up today and see that England actually BEAT Australia? :)
Thu 25/01/07 at 22:49
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
India ftw.

says the indian. :p
Fri 19/01/07 at 13:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A closer encounter than the first but the Aussies win again, at 53-4 I thought we might be on course for a win but the Aussies were too good again.
Tue 16/01/07 at 16:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A good performance by Flintoff but Vaughan pulled his hamstring, hopefully it's not too serious and he'll be back soon.

Got the Aussies again on Friday hopefully after this victory we'll put in a better showing but if the Aussies play like they have done I can't see us winning.
Tue 16/01/07 at 09:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I know it's not the World Cup but England actually won a game! :)
Sat 13/01/07 at 18:47
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I think they just assumed he could bat 'cause he's the night watchman.

Jonesy usually plays ODIs, I remember him playing the last ones and hitting some big boundaries.
Sat 13/01/07 at 13:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
To say Hoggard is an all rounder is just silly because it suggests that he can use both ball and bat. I've seen no evidence he can make a big score on a regular basis with the bat.

I don't know much about the one day squad compared to the test squad in terms of who plays but I noticed that Geraint Jones wasn't picked. Does he not play one dayers?
Sat 13/01/07 at 12:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
This morning when I read who was in the squad the BBC had Hoggard as an all-rounder. Thought that he was an all-rounder at a push... :-P

Glad to hear KP will be better for the World Cup. Hopefully England can get some dignity back again.
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The England squad has been announced as:

Batsmen: Ian Bell (Warks), Ravi Bopara (Essex), Alastair Cook (Essex), Ed Joyce (Middx), Mal Loye (Lancs), Kevin Pietersen (Hants), Owais Shah (Middx), Vikram Solanki (Worcs), Andrew Strauss (Middx), Michael Vaughan (Yorks)

All-rounders: Rikki Clarke (Surrey), Paul Collingwood (Durham), Jamie Dalrymple (Middx), Andrew Flintoff (Lancs), Michael Yardy (Sussex)

Wicket-keepers: Paul Nixon (Leics), Matt Prior (Sussex), Chris Read (Notts)

Bowlers: James Anderson (Lancs), Stuart Broad (Leics), Glen Chapple (Lancs), Ashley Giles (Warks), Matthew Hoggard (Yorks), Amjad Khan (Kent), Jon Lewis (Glos), Sajid Mahmood (Lancs), Graham Onions (Durham), Monty Panesar (Northants), Liam Plunkett (Durham), Chris Tremlett (Hants)
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.